Zimbabwe – Urgent for all Missionaries

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Zimbabwe – Urgent for all Missionaries

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to share a vision that I received through the night.  I was quite weary to share this, but God pressed it on my heart and I believe that this is through obedience that I am sharing this.  This word has been shared among a few christians to be discerned and many have felt that it is a urgent message:

To all the missionaries in Zimbabwe and their families:

I saw the country of Zimbabwe, a Zimbabwe flag was hoisted,  but it kept on falling over, unable to stand up straight.  The reason for this was because the ground was filled with so much blood that it made a bloody, muddy mixture and as unable to keep up the flag.  There were much bloodshed.  A voice called out: “ICHABOD! All My workers in the field, return from Zimbabwe to your homes and seek shelter for a time.”  I felt that god was calling missionaries to return home for a while until the time is ready to return, as given by God.

I am sharing this message as a warning to missionaries in Zimbabwe.  I would also like to add that I received a supernatural confirmation about this whereby scripture was also sent to reinforce the word.  Pray about it and if you know any Zim missionaries, please send it out.  I also made a vid which you can view here:

https://www.facebook.com/alex.dekock.18

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar