"You're Going To Come Out Of This!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "You're Going To Come Out Of This!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“You’re Going To Come Out Of This!”

by Lonnie Mackley  Dec. 9th, 2017

I just felt led to encourage many of you today that feel like you have one foot in the grave and that your heart feels so broken that it can never be fixed. You’ve been experiencing such trials that even death seems to look attractive compared to what you have been going through. But rest assured there is a method in what seems to be only madness, and God is going to bring you out of all of this no matter how weary and overwhelmed you may feel right now. The Lord has not abandoned nor forsaken you and even though you may not feel much of His presence or hear His voice very clearly right now I can assure you He is still with you and He will use everything you have gone through for His glory. This is not the end for you; this is actually a new beginning! Soon you will be healed and restored where you will feel like you are in your 20’s again. Your pain and troubles will finally end!

PS 107:20 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

You see, the devil knows that all of the sons of God throughout the world who have gone through the wilderness are about to be empowered by God’s Spirit, so He has been throwing everything He can at you right now to discourage, distract, and depress you into thinking that life is over and you have just missed the boat because you have failed in some way; Sooo not true! You are on the very brink of the greatest time of your life where you will be fully restored and blessed in every way, and all the humiliation you have gone through to get here will be forgotten! God loves you dearly and He is very proud of you and He has seen all of the suffering and misery you have gone through every day for so long. This grueling transition is about to end and life is going to begin anew for you. You will indeed come out of this time and receive a glorious new anointing for this last harvest of souls!

PS 71:20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. 21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar