YIELDED HEARTS GOING DEEPER

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words YIELDED HEARTS GOING DEEPER

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted to encourage

By Yolanda Ballard

YIELDED HEARTS GOING DEEPER

Be still and know that I am faithful to do a deep work within your heart that is of lasting value that will enable you to know Me like never before. I am opening up to you a magnitude of faithful commitment that will enable you to walk and talk like it would be Me in your place. Yes, I have come to live My life through you for these are the days I have said you would do greater works than I would do. What does that mean except that the strength and empowering of the works would be happening worldwide at the same time.

Yes, I have done great works through Moses, the splitting of the Red Sea being the greatest, but these works are to be of a greater value and strength to reach the lost. Those of old were to destroy the lost but now I have come to seek and save the lost. Reach out to Me this day with all your heart and die out to the flesh for I want to live through you in a great way. I want to show you who I am so that you can be like Me through My word. When you feast on My word, you are partaking of Me for Me and My words are one.

This is the day of the latter day outpouring and you must be ready. Draw close to Me and listen closely for I will give you My marching orders and My strategies against the enemy. I will also give you the burden of My heart that I may travail through you. And also I will give you My compassion that you may seek out the lost and bring salvation to them, that you may heal the sick, and cast out demons to set captives free. I will live through you if you get before Me, give Me your heart, and allow Me to live through you, says your God.

“Timeless truth I tell you: ‘whoever believes in Me, those which I have done he will also do, and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to the presence of my Father.’ “ John 14:12 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Deep waters call out to what is deeper still at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves swirled over me. Psa 42:7 International Standard Version

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar