witness protection

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    stevejohnson
    Participant

WITNESS PROTECTION

Well ,I had another dream last week. I was being chased by a professional killer who was wanting to kill me. From room to room I ran trying to evade him. There was someone else in house. I was aware of his presence and was in same predicament I was in. Then I found I was alone .Guess he was caught.I finally was cornered but as he drew close to finish me off,I had a ballpoint pen and jabbed it in his chest.(Sorry if it sounds gory but it was real to me). I was able to get away and ran to the back door in the kitchen. The door had a really big master lock that was cut in half but was still in latch. As I was frantically getting the lock pieces off, he caught up with me. He was getting ready to shoot BUT all of a sudden the back door burst open and a bunch of policemen had their guns drawn. They grabbed me and put me behind them-(are you ready?)- NEXT TO A LION* – a BIG lion. It was like he was directing the police. The killer wouldn’t stop so the police killed him. Next scene- I was watching the lion in my house. He walked out the front door and down the porch steps and stood there like he was guarding me and my family. The lion was alert-watching and protecting. He was so powerful and to be honest I was somewhat nervous but also peaceful- I mean when have you been standing next to a real powerful lion and not be a little nervous?( Remember this was real to me in the dream).THANK GOODNESS THAT GITTERY FEELING WAS BECAUSE OF THE POWER HE 
RADIATED-MY PROTECTOR!!! Note-* When the police put me next to the lion,the lion said- NO MORE WILL YOU BE CHASED AND TORMENTED !I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU PEACE! I AM PLACING YOU IN MY WITNESS PROTECTION. Then I woke up and my heart was so peaceful. Killer- demon Pen- word- jabbed into the heart Lock- Door of heart- Lock was broken- door was easily opened upon removing lock Police- Angels Lion- JESUS- Lion of the tribe of Judah (Hallelujah) Power- Jesus power and authority Witness Protection- Col 1:13 – New creation in kingdom of beloved Son-Jesus I hope this blesses someone who has a spiritual battle. Jesus is powerful and is your protector. He is always wanting to help you to be free. Take the pen and jab it (sword).Devil will get stopped! YOU WILL WIN!!!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar