Will you answer His call into the great harvest?

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Will you answer His call into the great harvest?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word from the Father:

My people, listen to your heavenly Father this day.  I love you all with an everlasting love.  However, I must address this issue with many of you.  Do you not understand that you are in the last of the last days of this dispensation?  Are you not aware of all the destructions, chaos, disease, famine and war that is coming?

My people, please understand that you are on the verge of one of the greatest revivals of all time.  Howbeit, many of My people are lax and not prepared for this revival.  For many still follow the false doctrines of man with teachings of self-centeredness, ease, and prosperity.  Oh, it’s true that I’m bringing prosperity to many of My people in this season.  However, this shall only be for those who are obedient and will follow My will and be a good steward of My Kingdom finances.  I AM NOT going to financially bless those who will just consume it upon their fleshly lusts.

Therefore, I exhort you, My children, to earnestly seek Me in what My will is for you during this coming harvest.  For some, I will ask you to open your homes and places of business.  For others, I will prepare you to go out into the highways and byways to bid the lost to come into My house.  And yet for others, I have called you as end-time Josephs to earn, store, and distribute.

Howbeit, know that even though this will be a time of great harvest, it will also be a time of great conflict and unrest.  For I am still shaking all that can be shaken, and it will only intensify as time grows closer to the end.  And know this also, that calamities will only become greater in intensity and frequency.  Thus, there will be many who are baffled and lost seeking understanding to what is going on.  These, My children, will be the ones ripe for picking.  As they realize just how fragile this world is becoming, they will be seeking a firm foundation to put their hope in.  And that foundation is My Son, Jesus.

Therefore, I cry out to you, My beloved.  Prepare your hearts before Me and seek Me in what My will is for you in this last days harvest.  I will need many hands and feet in this matter.  Are you willing to lay everything down to be used by Me, or will you refuse My call?

Time is short and I have much to be done in the earth realm.  There’s no longer any time to live selfish lives unto yourselves.  Either you are for Me or against Me.  There is no in-between.

Oh, My dearest ones, how I love you all so intently.  And it is My desire to bless you all beyond what you can imagine.  And for some of you, your rewards shall be great.  But I give this warning; many of My people are still holding on to dead religion and doctrines of demons.  You MUST let go of these things, My people.  For this new wine that I have in these last days will not be held by old wineskins. You must let go of all that you think you know and receive of My Spirit.  Does My word not say that My Spirit will teach you all things? Then why do many of you still sit in the churches of man listening to man’s interpretation of My word and My will?  Oh, I am not telling you ALL to come out of the churches of man yet.  For I am going to use many of your churches in this great revival.  But be warned; if you turn My new converts into twice a child of hell which many are with their false doctrines, I shall deal harshly with you. I do not say this to be cruel, yet it is because of My intense love for this generation in the end-times.  For I have great plans to establish My living temple in these days.  And My Spirit will not strive with man forever, but I shall build My house out of lively stones without the working of man’s hands, and no one shall hinder this work of Mine in these last days.

Oh, My children, what glorious days you live in.  For I am setting the stage for My church to shine the brightest in these dark times.  And the world will marvel at the work of My hands.  And I will NOT have a church made after the doctrines and commandments of man or man’s agenda.  Many of My people are still holding onto the false hope that they will be raptured out of the earth and not partake in the greatest testing to come upon this world. Oh, what foolishness.  For those still holding onto this nonsense, I counsel you to buy from Me gold tried in the fire that you may cover your nakedness and shame with garments of My TRUE salvation.  Not the whimsy salvation taught by man, but My true salvation of righteousness and holiness in Me.  In this, My people, you shall be kept from the hour of testing to come upon the world.  For do you not understand that I must shake everything that can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken shall remain?  So then, those who will be kept (protected) from the great hour of testing will be those abiding in My unshaken kingdom that will be manifested in the earth in these last days.

Hear Me now.  Soon the shakings will intensify, and when you see disasters and chaos commence, be alert and prepared to be called by Me into the harvest fields.  This does not mean that I will send you all out of your cities.  No, for many, the harvest will be right in your own community.  However, you must prepare for this now.  Get alone with Me in your prayer closets and do this often.  My Son shall lead you by My Spirit in how you shall prepare yourselves for this great harvest; if you would be willing to listen to My still small voice and obey.

I love you, My people, and it thrills My heart for what is coming.  Many shall come into My kingdom in these last days.  But it is not the end yet.  For as I said, I SHALL have My house.  And for this to happen, I must tear down the churches of man that I may build up My house upon a firm foundation and by My Spirit alone.  And NO MAN shall receive glory in this.  Every high thing shall be brought low and no longer shall there be great names of man exalted among My people.  But there shall only be one name exalted among My people in these last days and that is the name of My Son, Jesus.

So, take heed to this, My people, and cry out to Me in what My will is for you in this coming harvest.  Do not leave this for your pastors and leaders to do alone, for I shall use all who are willing to obey My Spirit.  And I shall move mightily through many who are willing to be used by Me.  Miracles shall be common place in this great harvest.   And many shall yield to My Son and come into My house in these last days.  Therefore, again I exhort you all to prepare to be used by Me in this if you are willing.

I love you all with an everlasting love.  The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Are you willing to answer this call, My children?

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar