What is the problem with my faith??? – Laurie Broy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Image may contain: one or more people and text

What is the problem with my faith???

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus states that you just need faith the size of a grain of a mustard seed to remove a mountain. In Matthew 8:26 and Luke 7:9 it seems that he grades faith, little faith, great faith etc…If you want freedom from the condemnation of always thinking you do not have enough faith to see your impossible become possible then you must know this; Jesus was not and never would grade your faith. Romans 12:3 states we have all been given the measure of faith. Then, what is the problem with my faith??? Nothing is wrong with our faith, it is God given, God breathed, God’s faith. What you need is to get rid of the belief system you have had planted since childhood that brings unbelief and fear and diminishes your faith. In Matthew 8:26 he is teaching them that your fear is diminishing your faith, making it small..And he saith unto them, Why are ye FEARFUL, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

I must, as Gideon, beat back my fear, my unbelief, to see my impossible happen. How? Ask myself what do I believe, what I have been taught that brings fear, what belief do I have that doesn’t align with the Word of God. Start there. What do I believe and is it correct? Fear comes from what you believe. Deal with your fear, timidity, anxiety, and dread and your mustard seed will bloom and become the faith for the impossible every time.

Laurie Broy

Laurie on Facebook

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar