WATER OF LIFE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

After prayer last evening I saw in vision a silver stainless-steel kitchen faucet.  Suddenly water began to profusely pour out.

INTERPRETATION:

This vision speaks of the water of life that is made available to all Believers.  It is Holy Spirit Wisdom, knowledge and blessings that satiates a thirsty soul. It is water that gives eternal life.   It is water made available through the resurrected Lamb, Jesus Christ.  Come, all who thirst.  Come to the living  waters that only the Lord can pour into your inner most being.

RELATED VERSES:

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, they will be filled. (Mat. 5:6)

For he has satisfied the thirsty soul and the hungry soul he has filled  with what is good. (Psalm 107:9)

For whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst.  Indeed the water that I give him will become a fount of water springing up to eternal life. (Jn. 4:14)

Ho, everyone who thirsts come to the waters, and you who have no money come, buy and eat.  Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.  (Is. 55:1)

Praise GOD and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar