TO BABES IN CHRIST

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted to encourage

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

TO BABES IN CHRIST

When coming before Me, your Father, I want you to acknowledge Me first and I want you to pray in Jesus name for He is the only way for you to be able to enter into My kingdom. Yes, He is the doorway into life eternal.

I want you to commune with Me and talk with Me as your heart leads you. Be still before Me. There is no right way to pray after you’ve entered into My presence through My son. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Besides Him there is no other.

Be still and know that I AM your God. I will lead and guide you into all Truth. Yes, I will teach you what you need to know through My spirit, which brings you the fullness of who I AM. Yes, He is your comforter, your teacher, your admonisher, who also convicts you of sin to be able to walk in My light and holiness.

Jesus walks in you and through you so commune with Him always. He is closer than a brother. He is your confidant who loves to be with you. Be in fellowship with Him always. Include Him in everything you do. He is your closest friend so walk like He is. Never leave Him out.

When you accept Jesus into your heart, you receive the fullness of the Godhead; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So walk today eternally and totally blessed for you know Me and love Me and I call you My friend. In love with you always, your Father God.

After I wrote this I experienced the essence of following the Shepherd as a lamb and He encouraged me as I walk wholeheartedly He is breaking down the walls so that His river will flow freely through me. He encourages us to know that we are fully armed with who He is and as we continue to press in He is transforming us from a lamb into a lion, from a babe into a warrior so keep on trusting, those who are babes, and know that the good and perfect work He began in you, He is also faithful to complete it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar