TIME TO BE READY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted to encourage

By Yolanda Ballard

TIME TO BE READY

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Me. Psa 34:8

Yes, I am calling you to speak out about Me not only to speak but to prophesy, to speak the oracles of Yah, to warn the people that this is the day you must make sure your house is in order and that you are ready for I will soon come with a shout, the voice of the Archangel Michael, and the trumpet of the Lord will blast all over the world.

Yes, I will come quickly like a thief in the night and you must be ready. You must have your garments made white with the blood of the Lamb. You must repent of those things I have warned you about. You must not walk knowingly that something you are doing is wrong. You must repent quickly. Do not justify sin and do not touch the unclean thing. Make yourself ready by drawing close to Me feasting upon My word hiding it in your heart.

This is the day many are falling away but do not allow it to be you. Yes, draw close to Me, be by My side, and walk and talk with Me for I am restoring My relationship with your heart. Know Me, love Me, and serve Me with all your heart, soul, strength and spirit. Know that it is I who has called you and I am the one who will equip you.

Make your Sword clean that is to be set free from false doctrine, error, deception and heresy for there is much traveling among My people. Know that I AM alone is the way, truth, and the life and besides Me there is no other. So pull yourself together casting off all vanity and all that would distract you from My way of holiness. Be still and know that I have called you to be My disciples. I have filled you with My spirit, and I will open up the floodgates of glory and engulf you with My power.

Yes, I have chosen you to do a mighty work through you. Open up your mouth and allow My spirit flow through you. Yes, this is the day of My power being released upon you, says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar