THIS YEAR 5778: THE DAY OF THE LORD

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THIS YEAR 5778: THE DAY OF THE LORD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Quo Wright
    Participant

Today my heart is heavy with what happened in Las Vegas overnight.  But I know I am to release this notice.  And I pray that all who have eyes to see and ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying.

Saturday I woke from a dream and I shared it on Henry’s last post.  But in that dream I was sitting on a wall watching what was taking place in the spirit.  But then after I woke I wrote down the dream and began to process it when the Holy Ghost began to show me some things and this is what I saw and heard.

When I woke up, I began to hear a song saying, “Jesus will fix it for you”. And then the song changed and I was reminded of a video I’d saved on facebook where a woman was singing another song, “Power” and she was praising God.

Then I saw computer tablet and on the tablet I saw a large star falling to earth.

Then I could hear someone turning the doorknob on the front door in the spirit so I was taken downstairs and I was shown what it looked like outside.  There was ice on the ground and I saw huge balls of ice (hail). And then a person dressed in blue looked up (this was the person who was trying to get in the house but the door was locked) and I saw that the person’s eyes were crooked.

Then I heard very clearly, “This is a message from the Lord. This will be a year of black ice”.  And then the vision was over.

As I sat and pondered what I’d seen the first thing I recognized was that Saturday was the Day of Atonement.  The Day of Atonement has many meanings but the first thing I realized was that this notice meant that the judgment has been sealed in heaven for the next year.

When I think about the first 2 parts of this vision, I’m reminded of Psalm 91.

As for the 3rd part, Luke 10:18 says, “He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” (NIV)

And I asked the Holy Ghost what the 4th part meant, and He said “Many will be left out in the cold, unprotected, having not prepared themselves for what’s to come.”  And I was once again reminded of Matthew 24:37, “As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.” (NIV)

Then I asked what’s the significance of the black ice.  And the Holy Ghost said, “It represents sudden calamity that will come upon them because they weren’t able to see spiritually what was ahead, so as to prepare themselves.”

This morning I woke up around 6:27am after having a dream that once again left me kind of scratching my head.  In the dream there were a lot of things going on…so much that I couldn’t make sense of it.  I saw a woman but I didn’t know what the significance of seeing her was.  And then at the end of the dream I saw I large brown snake crawling away. After laying there for a while I turned on the tv to see what had happened in Las Vegas. I watched it for a while and then fell back to sleep.  When I woke up I listened some more to hear that authorities were looking for a woman that the gunman had been in contact with.  I realized that was the significance of the woman in my dream.  And the snake was letting me know that this is the work of satan.

Why was the Holy Ghost showing me the snake?  Well because He want me to know what is Him and what’s not Him.  I’ve also been dreaming about the storms.  And in the last dream that I had I was in the eye of the storm and what I saw was Dad driving the storm.  When I woke from that dream I heard, “God rode in the windstorm and it troubled everybody’s mind.”

This ties in with Part 4 of what Henry shared with us yesterday.

The Holy Ghost has been telling me for a while now that we’re living in a new day. EVERYTHING has changed.  This is The Day of the Lord.

God bless you all.

Quo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar