This Too Shall Pass!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

This Too Shall Pass!

by Lonnie Mackley  Feb. 28th, 2017

I just felt led by the Lord to encourage many of you today that have been going through some really tough times, and have been for a long while now to hang on and not give up because Jesus is truly about to move on your behalf even though you have been waiting for it for so long. Many years ago when I was first going into the Wilderness and my whole life seemed to be falling apart, I remember sitting in a meeting that had a sign on the wall that said; “This Too Shall Pass”, and I thought in my heart you’ve got to be kidding, because my life had been so utterly decimated by God’s dismantling process; but sure enough in time things did improve; and things are also about to improve for you!

So no matter what you have had to face; no matter how bad your heart has been broken; no matter how many people you have lost; no matter how much physical pain you are in; and no matter how disappointed and despondent you may feel right now; Jesus is still very much with you and He has been with you the whole way and hasn’t left you for a second. You’re going to see a big turnaround and breakthrough soon, and you will receive a fresh start where your heart will feel very joyful and hopeful again like when you were young and everything was going your way. Actually, everything is about to go your way as God restores and blesses you just like He promised He would do long ago.

The Lord has seen your tears and He has heard your cries and sighs as you have done your best to keep believing and keep your head above water; He also knows when you feel like you are about to sink and sometimes may actually want to. He knows that you’re deeply longing for true change and that you want to finally get out of your daily rut in the Wilderness, and the reason you may feel that way so strongly right now is because you are indeed about to finally leave your Wilderness time and enter a time where everything will be new again for the first time in a long time. So do not give up dear brave soldier, because no matter what difficulties you have been through; this too shall pass!

GAL 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

P.S. Below is a song to help encourage you right now. You’re going to make it through this soon!

Don’t Give Up, The Lord’s Not Through- by Lonnie Mackley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozylojCwfw

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar