There Is a Great Awakening Happening! by Deborah Waldron Fry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words There Is a Great Awakening Happening! by Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

There Is a Great Awakening Happening!

Beloved.  There is a great awakening happening.  It is by My Hand.

Those who are asleep are being awakened to My Love.

My sleeping beauties, My sons and My daughters are being stirred by My Spirit and are rising up, manifesting My Love upon the earth.

My Bride is awake.  You are learning your identity in Me.  The whole earth has been groaning.  You are being revealed to the world.

You have been beautified by the One who is fairest of ten thousand.  You are made GLORIOUS by My Spirit who dwells in you.

There is NO greater power than the love of your God.  You are of those whose only motive is LOVE.

Love of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  For I first loved you, Dear One.  It was My Love that brought you back to Life.

It was My Love that raised you from the dead.  It is My Love that saves, heals and delivers.  Fear not, Beloved.  It is no longer you who lives, but Christ Jesus in you.

Oh Beloved, I have done a PERFECT work in you.  You are made NEW.  Arise and shine.  All encumbrances have been removed.

Keep your eyes upon Me, Dear One.  I AM the Author and the Finisher of your faith.

You are almost at the finish line, My Love.  Arise, shine, for your Light has come, and the Glory of the Lord has risen upon you.”

“So it is said: “Wake up, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will shine on you,””   Ephesians 5:14.

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me,”   Galatians 2:20.

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you,” Isaiah 60:1.

“Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed,”   Romans 13:11.

“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.  For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.  For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now,”   Romans 8:18-22.

~ Deborah Waldron Fry

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Inspiring!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar