"The World Fears The End Of…" (PODCAST and Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The World Fears The End Of…" (PODCAST and Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Chris,
    The earth stands still and waits for My Son, but the world fears the end of what they now believe is joy.  They do not see that they serve the world; instead, they believe that the world serves them.  Soon, this foolishness comes to an end; and, as the world ceases, worldly pursuits are seen as the illusion that they are (see 2 Cor 4:4-6; Eph 2:2; John 12:31).

Christ is the reality of God upon the earth and in heaven, and soon all will see this and know it, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Within Christ there is love.  My love is seen by all as His presence manifests on earth, and He becomes the ONE reality for all.  This is a promise that is seen even now by those who love God: Me.  Within My love one stands strong and waits patiently, Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.

All these things become evident now, as all things are brought to a close, Amen Amen and again Amen, says God your Father, Amen.

Please visit:
    Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar