THE WAY UP THE ROCK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

That in blessing I will bless thee (Abraham) and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as THE SAND WHICH IS UPON THE SEA SHORE; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. (Genesis)

VISION:
    A scenery of a seashore was shown. In the right corner of the vision was a mountainous Rock with a narrow stairway and trail leading up to the top. A woman was making her way up to the top.

INTERPRETATION:

Within the context of this particular vision, the seashore is reminiscent of the Abrahamic covenant: that through this covenant, all the families of the earth would one day be blessed. It was a covenant that would later be ratified through the Lamb, the Lord and long awaited Messiah, Jesus the Christ. The mountain made of Rock, that cornerstone, is symbolic of the strength and kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. A kingdom that will one day be turned over to GOD the FATHER in fulfillment of scriptures. The pathway and stairs are symbolic of the way He made passable to all who would believe with faith in His simple plan of redemption. And the woman is symbolic of the redeeming Church body. The Lord wants His people go higher in Him. He wants to bless mankind with salvation, redemption, refuge, protection, restoration, healing and rest. Jesus Christ made the way passable up that mountain through His shed blood and made the Holy Spirit available to a lost mankind. That precious indwelling celestial teacher, sanctifier and source of all truth. The Abrahamic covenant was founded on the sands of this earth so that a lost mankind could one day be redeemed; be extricated from binding third dimensional laws associated with this fallen world and be transformed. And to finally be at rest and at home in Him on earth and in heaven.

Related Verses:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians)

In You, O LORD, I have taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed; In Your righteousness deliver me. Incline Your ear to me, rescue me quickly; Be to me a rock of strength, A stronghold to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name’s sake You will lead me and guide me. (Ps. 31:1-3)

Trust in the LORD forever, for in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock. (Is. 26:4)
    Keep the Faith in the Son GOD sent and His finished works. Praise GOD our FATHER and thank you Lord God Jesus Christ.

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar