The Sword That Cuts Will Be the Sword That Heals! –By Angie Stolba

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Sword That Cuts Will Be the Sword That Heals! –By Angie Stolba

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Sword That Cuts Will Be the Sword That Heals! –By Angie Stolba

He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. | John 15:2

Many have experienced such an intense season of pruning that it has left them with a feeling of tremendous loss and sadness, but I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, “The very sword that cuts will be the sword that heals!”

There are times when a doctor will cauterize a wound. This is a gruesome process of sealing the wound to stop the bleeding. It can be a painful process, but the result brings healing. Many have been walking around with open wounds for an extended period. The Lord is the Master Physician, and in His goodness and wisdom, He is cauterizing the wound so that it will be sealed and will never again cause you pain! The Lord has been dealing with woundings of the soul and has been doing a deep work in the hearts of His people. He is breaking the chains that have once held you in bondage.

Whom the son sets free shall be free indeed (John 8:36).

What has looked and felt like such loss the Lord is going to turn to gain. As you have allowed Him to do the painful but necessary work in you and have trusted the process even when you have not understood, you are now going to soar to new heights with Him. You will leap over the very obstacles that have once been used by the enemy to cause you to stumble greatly. As it is written, “With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall” (Psalm 18:29).

There are generation change agents that the Lord is bringing out of hiding. These are the ones who have fought and won battles on their knees through many tears and intercession. They, through much trivial, have entered through the narrow gate and the Lord is now bringing them to the forefront. What they have done in secret will be rewarded openly (Matthew 6:4). They have continuously and bravely said yes to the call, even though it has seemingly cost them dearly.Be encouraged, forerunners; where many have misunderstood you and even spoke out against you, God has seen your heart. He is going to restore your honor and bless you beyond what you can imagine! Just as it is written, “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived the things God has prepared for those who love him” (1 Corinthians 2:9).

“And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life” (Matthew 19:29).

Do not listen to the lies or taunts of the enemy that seeks to tell you that you’re going backward. The very opposite is true; God is now catapulting you forward! You are going to soar to new heights with Him. The intense amount of pruning that you have endured is going to yield a massive harvest in your life. You will be a shade tree to many; they will partake of your fruit and find shelter under your branches.

The Lord will guide you always;
    he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
    and will strengthen your frame.
    You will be like a well-watered garden,
    like a spring whose waters never fail.
    Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
    and will raise up the age-old foundations;
    you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
    Restorer of Streets with Dwellings (Isaiah 58:11-12).

Angie Stolba

AngieStolba.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar