The Season of Singing Has Come! – Deborah Waldron Fry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Season of Singing Has Come! – Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Beloved.  Let not your heart be troubled.  The season of singing has come.

You were created to dwell in My Garden and not in this present fallen earth.  In the midst of the storm, I AM your Shelter and a Refuge from the evil winds that blow.

I AM the Secret Place, the Garden of Delights.

I AM He who makes the Rivers run to the desert.

I shall turn your dry land into springs of Living Water.  Feel the warm Winds of the Spirit blowing around you and going before you.

I AM making a path through the wilderness, a Way where there seems to be no way.  The enemy cannot withstand My mighty rushing Wind.

I AM breathing New Life into you, My Bride.  As My Winds blow, your wilderness shall become a fruitful field; a green lush forest of peace and safety.

My Wind shall breathe out My fragrance upon you.  I will make your wilderness like Eden, your desert like the garden of Yahweh.  The Winds of change are blowing, My Child. Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, come with Me. Come and rest for awhile.

Sit in My Shade.  Enjoy the sweet fruit of the Spirit.  And there shall be found in you joy and gladness, a sound of melody and thanksgiving.  I AM leading you to My banqueting house and My banner over you is Love.

“He changes a wilderness into a pool of water And a dry land into springs of water,”   Psalm 107:35.

“He will comfort all her waste places. and her wilderness He will make like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and sound of a melody,”   Isaiah 51:3.

“Until the Spirit is poured out upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fertile field, And the fertile field is considered as a forest,”    Isaiah 32:15.

“Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance, let its spices be wafted abroad.  May my Beloved come into His garden and eat its choice fruits,”   Song of Solomon 4:16.

“Delight to sit in His shade, and His fruit is sweet to my taste.  Let him lead Me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love,”   Song of Solomon 2:3a-4.

“My Beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, My darling, My beautiful one, come with Me.  See!  The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.  Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come,the cooing of doves is heard in our land,”   Song of Solomon 2:10-12.

“For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing,”   2 Corinthians 2:15.

“And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting,”   Acts 2:2.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Loved this! Words of confirmation in this.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Yes and Amen! Thanks for posting this word.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar