The Season Has Changed! The Bondage of Your Winter Has Ended – by Mary Dorian

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Season Has Changed! The Bondage of Your Winter Has Ended – by Mary Dorian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Season Has Changed! The Bondage of Your Barren Winter Has Ended – by Mary Dorian

The change of seasons is here. Winter is giving way to spring. With this season change, I felt like the Lord is saying that He is preparing the stage for a Global Awakening. No more rehearsals and delays. A Global Shift.

No one will be able to say, “Well, it is over here or over there.” Things will begin to shift globally. Simultaneously! Around the world, even in the midst of distractions and worry, the Lord is responding to believing hearts crying out to Him. These cries will trigger a global outpouring. A fullness of time event.

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

It’s an event that has been recorded in the Eternity of Eternities waiting to come to pass. The Church will emerge and shine like diamonds. “‘And they shall be Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels, My special possessions. My peculiar treasure, and I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him. Then shall they return and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him who serves God and him who does not'” (Malachi 3:17-18AMP).

Diamonds are formed through pressure and heat. The Church will emerge from the shadows to a place where they can be seen and shine like the Son. This awakening will first touch the Church, giving them the authority to call forth new things. They will be able to discern the days and seasons and to manifest God’s love for the world so they too can be awakened. Many angels will be sent out during these days to aid and help those ministering.

Baby Boomers Your Mission is Yet to be Fulfilled

The middle class will also emerge and shine like diamonds. They have felt much pressure through the past years. They will arise and their voices will be heard, particularly the Baby Boomers generation. I felt the Lord say, “The Baby Boomers brought attention to much that needed to be changed and faced during their younger days but the one thing they didn’t understand correctly is abortion. But I will use them,” says the Lord, “to bring about the dismantling of abortion. I will use them to bring healing to many in this area. The hands that begun this will be the ones that bring healing to the land. A season when secrets will be revealed.”

Secrets Will be Revealed

Jesus says,”What you have heard in secret you will shout from the rooftops. Share between members of the Body of Christ the marvelous revelations that the Holy Spirit has given. The Body of Christ is like a deep well that will open up and spring forth, even gush forth, mysteries of the Kingdom. But also in this season what has been in darkness will be revealed and come to the light. Confusion will overtake the enemy’s camp and they will make known, because of their fear, what has been hidden for years. This will clear the air and the atmosphere so that what has been hidden will lose its influence as the Light shines bright.

God’s Voice is Mightier

Also, I received Psalm 93 from the Holy Spirit for Washington DC. I saw different floods at different times coming into the city of Washington DC. These floods represented voices, many voices. Some were causing distraction and confusion but in this Psalm it says,”The floods have lifted up. Oh Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice but the Lord on high is mightier and more glorious than the noise of many waters” (v 3-4 Amp).

God’s voice will be heard in Washington DC. No sound will be greater or surpass His voice as He calls forth mighty things for our country through His prophets. The voice of the Lord will be heard in our land. Also San Francisco, that city by the Bay, will be a hub for prophetic gatherings and words sent across this land and across the ocean to other nations.

Pray for Great Britain. Pray especially for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. In the Spirit I saw Queen Elizabeth on television with her hands extended and speaking a blessing over her nation. They are preparing their nation for a new dynasty to rule in the future. A King and Queen who have her heart and love for God and the people of Great Britain. Pray for their elections in May. Pray that the Lord will bring into power those whom He has called, men and women, who can serve in and for all seasons. Versatile and far-sighted—leaders. The Lord will rekindle a fire of Holy Spirit once again in Great Britain. Something that has been promised and spoken about by men like Smith Wigglesworth.

The Season Has Changed

Finally, this is the Scripture I received for this season. It is for us all. Quoting from the Passion Translation, Song of Solomon Chapter 2:11-13:

The season has changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it bright with blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of the doves in our land filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of My purpose and plans are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of flowers whispers, ‘There is change in the air.'”

Mary Dorian
    Glorybound Ministries Center

Asstpas@aol.com
    http://www.gloryboundministries.com

Mary Dorian absolutely loves – eats, drinks, and sleeps – the prophetic. She has a passion and a gift to help people see themselves from God’s point of view. She ministers whenever and wherever possible, teaching and building up the Body of Christ with and in the utilization of the gifts of the Spirit and dream interpretation. Originally from the south side of Chicago, Mary has been the Assistant Pastor of Glorybound Ministries Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the past 25 years. She has been married to her husband, Tim, for more than 40 years, and is the mother of Jennifer, William, and Justin, and grandmother of Avery.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    Albany, OR 97321
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar