"The Manifested Love And Power Of God" (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Manifested Love And Power Of God" (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

This know: I am working daily to free Mine here on earth.  They must join in the battle; and then Victory is assured.  THERE ARE HEARTS AND MINDS (THROUGH THEIR MOUTHS) THAT MUST BE SET FREE NOW AND FOREVER (see Rev 12:9-11). Only I do this; but My life’s force within each Believer calls them forth now to walk in My manifested love for them and for all.

This love, My love, is ALIVE within them; and Mine must walk in this love in order to see My power now on earth. My Spiritual power is locked safely within My Love where no one, but those who possess My Love, may manifest My power on earth, Amen Amen and again Amen (see 1 Cor 13:13).

Love and My Spirit are one; and My Holy Spirit (Spirit who is holy) is the UNIFIER of My One Body and all members in it, Amen Amen and again Amen.

This know, Child(ren), today is your day to move forward in the love of God, and thus the power of God Almighty.  Your Lord God, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(Proverbs 18:20-21)
    A man’s stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth; from the produce of his lips he shall be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit [life or death].

(Jeremiah 9:8-9)
    Their tongue is an arrow shot out; it speaks deceit; one speaks peaceably to his neighbor with his mouth, but in his heart he lies in wait. Shall I not punish them for these things?” says the Lord. “Shall I not avenge Myself on such a nation as this?”

(James 3:1-10)
    My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.  Indeed, we put bits in horses’ mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body [thru the mouth]. Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
    Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things.  See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless [praise, worship, boast about] our God and Father, and with it we curse [including ridicule, belittle, accuse falsley (also see Rev 12:10…] men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.

(James 1:26-27)
    If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar