"The Lord is Calling Us to Greater Maturity and Humility" Anita Alexander

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Lord is Calling Us to Greater Maturity and Humility" Anita Alexander

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Today I would love to bring forth a message to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, including those who have eyes to see and may even hold a “prophetic” OR “apostolic” anointing or office and platform.

Oh the responsibility that weighs on the lives to those who “see” – those who have prophetic revelational insight into the ways and purposes of God. Oh the responsibility that weighs on the life that has mandates of reformation and carries insights of the restoration of the forgotten truths to the Body of Christ. Oh the weighty responsibility of the message of God and the secrets of God and most importantly of all, the DELIVERY of that message.

But, I believe, there is also a warning from God’s heart to these vessels: be careful in how you manage yourselves in your delivery and instruction of these truths the Lord has entrusted you with in this time.

For some are called to prophesy, to be mouthpieces of the Lord’s heart, delivering His intent and purposes for His beloved. Some are called to forge reformation to a generation of Believers who have been found lost and wandering off the road of the truth due to being fed a watered down Gospel mixed with the wisdom of this world and age.

With the ability to see comes great responsibility as to what you do with what you see. Now, I’m not just talking about those who have heavenly visions and encounters. I am talking to all prophetic mouthpieces who see according to the revelatory insight and wisdom into the Word of God, who have a “knowing by discernment” and also those who dream and encounter visions of the night. I believe all those called to the prophetic “see” and it just depends upon which vehicle you see through.

We know through Scripture that the prophetic role is to restore hearts to the Lord and realign that which may be out of alignment. In other words, the prophetic office is to release the Word of the Lord to bring about repentance into the hearts and lives of His people in order to restore intimacy and fellowship with the Lord. (Photo via Flickr)

The call of the plumb-line prophets: I see more than ever in this day that the Lord is raising up “plumb-line prophets”. These prophets are those who are called to restore truths to the Church to bring about a plumb-line alignment.

A word to the plumb-line prophets: Though many can “see” and are equally called to “tell” what they see, I feel the Lord is wanting to remind those that carry these reforming “plumb-line truths” to not forget that it is by MERCY and TRUTH that iniquity is purged out of the heart of a man, not TRUTH ALONE. Let us not forget dear Brethren, it is by MERCY AND TRUTH that iniquity is purged out of the heart of a man (see Proverbs 16:6 AMPC)

Truth Coated in Mercy

Truth coated in mercy is delivered from a heart of humility, even though the content of the word may be very confronting and challenging. A word given in mercy can still be a word like a hammer which breaks in pieces the most stubborn resistance. A word in mercy does not mean it’s fluffy or is tickling-of-the-ear, but it is those words of alignments, those words that may be particularly confronting and challenging, that need the most mercy upon the delivery.

We need to discern the heart from which all words are delivered. Words that are not coated in mercy bring forth a sense of condemnation and are coming from a place of pride and arrogance of the deliverer, rather than revealing and representing the heart of the Father to the hearer. If given this way, repentance won’t be the result of these words, but rather condemnation and fear will result.

I believe all those called to the prophetic “see”, it just depends upon which vehicle you see through.

I have said before in other posts that “humility is the marker of the spiritually mature.” When truth or the secrets of God’s heart are used in a manner to mock and scorn those who don’t hold that revelation or to judge and condemn, it promotes disunity rather than unity. This can cause us to hold an orphan mentality and it would be to our benefit in getting those areas of the heart healed.

Deliver Correction with Strength, Mercy and Humility

I feel this to be a word to young fathers in the faith to the emerging apostles and prophets – to not provoke wrath by the immature delivery of words. You may be carrying strong words, correctional words and words of repentance, for this is a season of reformation and the changing of a wineskin in the Body of Christ. But I believe there is also a word from God’s heart to these vessels: be careful in how you manage yourselves in your delivery and instruction of these truths the Lord has entrusted you with in this time. Is the message coated with humility and mercy or is it laced with pride and arrogance?

If you read Corinthians 1 and 2, it is filled with correction from a father (Paul) who desired wholeheartedly to see his beloved Church come into repentance from deeds and conducts which were dangerous and damaging to their faith and those in the household of faith. Paul delivered his correction with much strength but also much patience, mercy, love and humility.

Paul brought forth much correction and discipline, but never to exalt himself or to use it as a platform to promote how spiritual he was. Rather, he stated in 2 Corinthians that he would glory in his weaknesses and not boast in his strengths and heavenly revelations. I wonder how many people have received these type of revelations? Maturity is to know that we are not defined by our encounters or heavenly experiences. Our identity or noteworthiness does not originate from these places.

Paul rather boasted in his persecutions. He boasted in his sufferings for Christ, not his profound revelations. He said he could, but he didn’t want those hearing to put him on a pedestal. That is why Paul says, “…imitate me as I imitate Christ” (1 Cor. 11:1). (Photo via Unsplash)

Apostles and Prophets Called to Bring Forth a Purified Bride

Oh that the prophets of this age would hold this heart. Oh that the prophets and apostles of this age would come into a greater maturity through the valley of humility. That they would not boast in encounters and heavenly experiences to elevate themselves, but rather use these encounters and experiences to promote desire in the Body of Christ to repent and run into the heart of the One who truly holds the keys to eternal life.

I believe the Lord is bringing these ones through. These reformers are both apostles and prophets who have been baptized in the Jordan River of “death to themselves” and truly are being raised up in humility and love and will speak forth the truth and revelations coated with mercy for the purpose of bringing forth a Bride purified and purged of iniquity. These words will be strong words of repentance, but will also demonstrate the heart of the Father who by His love draws men to repentance. (Romans 2:4) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Anita Alexander
    Revival Flame Ministries

Email: anita@revival-flame.org

Anita Alexander is a prophetic revivalist who has a heart for revival, healing and transformation. Motivated by an intense love for the Body of Christ, Anita’s passion and compassion is to see the Church forsake religion and tradition, awaken to the Father’s love and arise and walk in the overcoming identity as sons and daughters of the Kingdom. Anita and her husband Dr. Sasha Alexander travel nationally and internationally ministering in revival fire that brings resurrection life, healing and awakening to the Body of Christ. They are co-founders and senior ministers of Revival Flame Ministries, Golden City Church, and University of the Spirit Ministry Training School and reside in Gold Coast, Australia.

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

What a good word!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar