THE HARVEST HAS BEGUN!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

THE HARVEST HAS BEGUN!

By Ron McGatlin

Brothers and Sisters the season we have been awaiting has arrived. THRUST IN YOUR SICKLE! Harvest time of the world is finally here.

Last evening, Friday July 8th, 2016, I went to bed and was thinking about several times in the past when God had spoken significant words to me during the night, words that often dealt with major things that God was doing or was soon bringing about in the world. As I laid down I asked the Father if he had something for me. There was only peaceful silence.

The next morning, July 9th, 2016, was one of our weekly shopping days when Barbara and I get up early to arrive at Walmart usually before 6am. Afterward, as usual, we went to several other places as they opened for business.

Throughout this shopping morning routine, there was still only peaceful silence from God. However, after all was done and we were on our way home, it happened. Without warning God spoke four words that hit me like a bolt of spiritual lightning. I believe for me and many others life has changed in a moment. A fresh burst of living hope and faith exploded in my heart. God filled my spirit with great excitement. In a sudden but calm voice that almost jolted me out of my seat belt God speaking with great authority announced, “THE HARVEST HAS BEGUN!”

It was so good that He had waited until after the routine things of the morning were done. I could not have slept last night nor could I have had presence of mind enough to do the business at hand if He had spoken earlier. I am again consumed with the reality of the magnitude of what is happening in our world now, today.

The shaking of this world has impacted the hearts of many people to the point that they are desperate to find something of goodness, something pure, and something of real love in their lives. This is another great season of transition, and it will not soon let up. The terrible events of evil exploding into the world will continue to break the hearts of more and more people. No earthly solution or solace will be found. Many will now turn to God and confess their need, crying out to God for forgiveness and cleansing for themselves and their families.

THRUST IN YOUR GOD-GIVEN HARVESTING TOOLS.

It is Christ in His people and the holy angels who harvest the earth. Whatever harvest tool that God has made available to you, take a firm hold of it and take it to the tent or the empty store front or to the market place in your area or wherever the Spirit leads and thrust in the sickle. (Mark 4:26-29) (Rev 14:14-15). If you have a media outlet or can obtain one of any kind, now is the time to put it to work in the harvest. Let your light shine into the darkness around you.

Tell again the old old story of JESUS and His LOVE. (Hymn) God is now softening hearts preparing multitudes to turn to Jesus with their whole hearts.

Hundreds of thousands are coming, driven from their past lives by the painful turbulence of crumbling society at the hand of evil men gone mad with the blood lust of the devouring dragon spirits that have been loosed by the bad choices of mankind. The anti-Christ devil’s attempt is to devour the birth or coming forth of Christ Jesus as LORD and KING of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. (Rev 12:1-5).

AWAKENING TO SEE THE LIGHT AND THE DARKNESS

Many people are awakening to see the futility and darkness of the deceived lifestyle they have lived, seeking their own pleasure and ignoring the reality of God in Christ Jesus coming forth in His people on earth. The arising of the opposing enemy of God has been allowed to deceive, confuse, and torment the people of the world through the bad decision of the people, decisions to follow their own minds and the ways of darkness. The people have been led to believe that the darkness is light and that the true light of God is darkness.

THE DRAWING OF THE LIGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, AND JOY OF LIFE IN GOD WILL BE IRRESISTIBLE TO THE DESPERATE SOULS WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR STABILITY AND REST FOR THEIR TROUBLED SOULS.

Harvest time is a culmination of planted seeds of both good and bad coming into maturity each bearing its own fruit. The fullness of the growth cycle for both the things of God and the things of evil is at hand. The fruit of the love of God is coming forth in maturity. In like manner the fruit of evil hatred and violent darkness is coming to full maturity.

Mat 13:30: “Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

The wheat and the tares grew together and looked much alike until harvest time came when the tares are gathered and burned and the good grain is gathered in full maturity to the fullness of the purposes of God. All things still work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. (Rom 8:28) What the devil means for destruction, God will use for good.

At harvest time people traditionally leave their normal work and go into the harvest fields. As we receive the joy and excitement of the harvest, it is easy to leave our past life and fully engage in the harvest time. In a practical sense vacations and normal life events are being canceled in favor of participating in the harvest. Many pleasure-seeking and self-serving or self-improvement activities that seemed very good and important to us will become trivial and give way for the joy of the presence of God working in and through us in this the time of harvest.

Hardships and desperate times causing personal material loss will be more than just survived as the presence of the joy of the Lord fills our hearts and lives. Soon we find that we are no longer living for ourselves but are fully living for the Lord God Almighty. We are consumed in the love and powerful works of God harvesting the world. Truly the joy of the Lord is our strength to not just endure but to prosper in true spiritual life in and with God. Yes, we are becoming mature Sons of God doing the business of God on earth.

FINDING STABILITY AND INNER PEACE

The world and man-focused religion will offer many solutions in seeking unity and cooperation among the diverse populations of darkness and light. However, nothing the world or man-made religion can offer will bring real solutions of solace or peace to the people. On the contrary, the humanistic solutions will only be traps to take people further into bondage of controlled life under oppressive governmental rule of darkness.

Stability and inner peace can only be found in the Spirit realm of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Yielding our lives into the hand of God to be transported from the ways of the darkness into the marvelous light of the love, power, and wisdom of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. (John 14:27) (John 16:33).

Only as we yield to God and are transitioned into the supernatural kingdom of God reality will the provisions of Spirit God be fully joined with us. All that our purified heart desires will be fulfilled as we live seated with Christ at the right hand of the throne of God and yet in this world at the same time, in this world with Christ in us bringing forth the life of Christ from the throne of God to earth in the righteousness, peace, and joy of the kingdom of God reality.

The oppressive anti-Christ governments and foolish man-made religions seeking to establish the kingdom of man ruling over the entire world will be dissolved by the fire of the kingdom of God coming forth in the people of God on earth. All the love and power of Almighty God in heaven is poised and ready to be released by a true holy people who become as one with Christ, a world of kings and priest sons of God releasing heaven on earth with its perfect peace and goodwill toward mankind.

The Spirit is now calling for multitudes of young people and white-headed wise people to lose their old lives and receive the fresh resurrected life of God in Christ Jesus to release the myriads of holy angels to complete the harvest of the world and establish the mountain of God above all the mountains of earth. (Isaiah 2:2) And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

THE HARVEST HAS BEGUN!

Ron McGatlin
    http://www.openheaven.com
    basileia@earthlink.net

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar