The Finisher is here: The Spirit of Judgment and Burning!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Finisher is here: The Spirit of Judgment and Burning!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

The Finisher is here: The Spirit of Judgment and Burning!

Good Morning Beloved,

I don’t know why Oswald Chambers devotional is quickened and burning in me as it is this year. I have read this for over 30 years almost every year, but this year the truths in them are taking a deeper kingdom meaning for those who are being formed into full grown sons and daughters of God.

My wife and I are being prepared to go on a “sent mission” from the Lord to the Northwest USA and the Lord is now choosing who can go with us and who is not ready.

The spiritual and natural preparation for this journey is so different from doing the “normal” missionary work we had done for years.

I know we can’t think the same, talk the same, walk the same, plan the same, it is a new day. God has released new plans, new strategies, new armor, new weapons to be released in this present divine convergence that is now here.

It can be easy for even those of us who may have Kingdom insight and reality being worked in our life to rely upon “old mind sets” or “old wine skins.” Yet, Jesus said, “you can’t put new wine in an old wine skin.”

Part of the work of the Holy Spirit is to “beat the old wine skins” into shape to become new again. That is the actual process they did back in the days of Jesus. The weight of the wine stretched the skins, so they had be dried and beaten back into shape.

Now, the Lord doesn’t “beat us,” yet he disciplines, corrects, and even scourges those he loves. Let us read the word of God from Hebrews 12 from the amplified version of the Bible’s. The subset name is called a Father’s discipline:

A Father’s Discipline

4 You have not yet struggled to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; 5 and you have [c]forgotten the divine word of encouragement which is addressed to you as sons,

“My son, do not make light of the discipline of the Lord,
    And do not lose heart and give up when you are corrected by Him;
    For the Lord disciplines and corrects those whom He loves,
    And He punishes every son whom He receives and welcomes [to His heart].”

7 You must submit to [correction for the purpose of] discipline; God is dealing with you as with sons; for [d]what son is there whom his father does not discipline?

8 Now if you are exempt from correction and without discipline, in which all [of God’s children] share, then you are illegitimate children and not sons [at all].

9 Moreover, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us, and we submitted and respected them [for training us]; shall we not much more willingly submit to the Father of [e]spirits, and live [by learning from His discipline]?

10 For our earthly fathers disciplined us for only a short time as seemed best to them; but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness.

11 For the time being no discipline brings joy, but seems sad and painful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness [right standing with God and a lifestyle and attitude that seeks conformity to God’s will and purpose].

12 So then, strengthen hands that are weak and knees that tremble. 13 Cut through and make smooth, straight paths for your feet [that are safe and go in the right direction], so that the leg which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather may be healed.

This is a powerful truth and it speaks to how we respond or react to correction. How do you handle correction? It is not an easy thing to receive when you have hurts and roots of rejection in you.

These roots of rejection produce feelings of self pity, produce despair, hopelessness, depression, discouragement, and to often lead us to “give up” instead of get up!

Oswald Chambers devotion spoke to me about it. I encourage you to read it. I am not posting it today. But he asked the question, are we going to “give up” or “get up?”

If we have truly answered the knock on the door of our heart found in Revelation 3:20, we have invited Jesus to come into our life in a deeper and more profound way to sup with us.

Beloved, we just don’t understand what this supping with Jesus truly is and what it must do in our hearts spoken of in the book of revelation 3. We will learn beloved by it’s experience!

Malachi chapter 3 speaks of this supping. It speaks of what it is and what is to do in these last days. Jesus invitation is too come up higher in Revelation 4, but he knows we are not ready to come up to that spiritual place with him yet.

He has to get us ready or finish us so we can go up through that door opened in heaven. 2018 is the year of the Opened Door!

Beloved, this new supping work is to bring us forth as full grown mature sons and daughters to transform the earth with Jesus. The first work of the marriage supper of the Lamb is to “finish us.”

Revelation chapter 1-3 are keys chapters that unfold his finishing work in his church. Jesus comes and stands in the midst of the 7 golden lamp stands.

Those lamp stands represent the whole church age until right now. At the end of the church age and beginning of the Kingdom age Jesus appears to John and now to us 2000 years later. John doesn’t recognize Jesus in this form and neither have we.

Beloved Jesus has suddenly come to his temple! Who can stand when he appears, Malachi 3 tell us!

Let’s look at what happens when Jesus suddenly comes to his temple and reveals himself in the time of the “transformational marriage supper of the Lamb.”

What will Jesus look like when you open the door of your heart for this deeper work of Intimacy? What will happen to us when he comes in to sup with us? What will that food and drink look like in us?

Revelation 1:10

10 I was in the [n]Spirit [in special communication with the Holy Spirit and empowered to receive and record the revelation from Jesus Christ] on the [o]Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,

11 saying, “Write on a scroll what you see [in this revelation], and send it to the [p]seven churches—to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the midst of the lampstands I saw someone [q]like the Son of Man, dressed in a robe reaching to His feet, and with a golden sash wrapped around His chest.

14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, [glistening white] like snow; and His [all-seeing] eyes were [flashing] like a flame of fire [piercing into my being]. 15 His feet were like burnished [white-hot] bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was [powerful] like the sound of many waters.

16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword [of judgment]; and His face [reflecting His majesty and the [r]Shekinah glory] was like the sun shining in [all] its power [at midday].

17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. And He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God],

18 and the Ever-living One [living in and beyond all time and space]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death and of Hades (the realm of the dead).

19 So write the things [s]which you have seen [in the vision], and the things [t]which are [now happening], and the things [u]which will take place after these things.

20 As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels ([v]divine messengers) of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

This is the Jesus that stands knocking at the door in Revelation 3:20. I know the picture people paint of Jesus knocking at the door to get in, but that is not a correct picture of the one who is knocking at the door.

The picture painted on walls today, we see of Jesus knocking at the door is Jesus, the Son of God/Son of Man in his earthly body as our savior.

We see him with a big table made ready for us with lots of food, but that is not what it really is I am afraid. It is much more than that!

Beloved the Jesus standing at the door of Revelation chapter 3:20 is the Jesus who now has suddenly appeared to John on the Isle of Pathmos.

John the beloved, the disciple Jesus loved, the one who put his head on Jesus breast, DID NOT RECOGNIZE WHO JESUS WAS WHEN HE SUDDENLY APPEARED TO HIM!

Jesus had to tell him who He was! Jesus doesn’t tell John, Hey John it’s me Jesus don’t you recognize me? Beloved, John doesn’t even recognize Jesus voice. He calls his voice like the voice of a WAR TRUMPET or THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS!

No, John is seeing Jesus Christ, King of King and Lord of Lords. He is seeing Jesus in his full power and majesty. He is seeing Jesus as the Spirit of judgment and the Spirit of Burning in the midst of the temple of God, His people!

Beloved, He is appearing to John and us in His finishing glory to bring forth the full grown manifestation of the sons of God upon the earth readied to rule and reign with him to redeem the earth. Glory to God!

Let’s read how John describes him to understand this Jesus who is now come into us in a brand new way that we have never known him before. This Jesus who said “old things have passed away, behold all things become new!

Verse 13…and in the midst of the lampstands I saw someone [q]like the Son of Man, dressed in a robe reaching to His feet, and with a golden sash wrapped around His chest.

Beloved, Jesus is in the midst of the 7 churches in the midst of the lamp stands which represent the “fullness of the presence of God at the end of the church age.

The fullness” of Jesus in His glory has come to release the spirit of judgment and spirit of burning with the Baptism of fire to finish the work in us.

Revelation chapter 2-3 the Spirit of judgment is in the house, because Jesus eyes of fire are discerning what is and what is not holy, what is sin, what is profane, what is compromise, and he has come to remove it if we will let him.

How do I know this? Keep reading!

14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, [glistening white] like snow; and His [all-seeing] eyes were [flashing] like a flame of fire [piercing into my being].

Did any of the disciples describe Jesus like this when he walked upon the earth? NO they did not! His hair was as white as snow, showing the purity of his character as pure mature holy love.

His eyes were like a flame of fire piercing into my being. Why? As the Omega God standing in the 7 churches at the end of the church age, a great repentance and change must come in his house.

He is no longer speaking to the church proper, but to “any man” that will hear his voice, open the door and let him in.

Jesus desires in those willing to open the door and let him in to root out dead religion, sin, weights that have easily beset us and hindered us from our true identity.

Christ in us, the hope of glory! All that is keeping us from finishing the race must be removed by the spirit of burning and baptism of fire.

His full grown mature sons and daughters must release the full Gospel message” of the Kingdom of God at hand on the earth as a witness then the end will come.

As the end unfolds the new begins and now his sons and daughters are positioned to work with him that will transform the kingdoms of this world to become the kingdoms of our God in Christ.

Jesus is standing in church at Laodecia with eyes of fire and feet like burning brass and he says to them, YOU SAY YOU are rich and in need of nothing, but I say you are poor, pitiable, blind and naked.

Beloved at the end of the age so many can not see their true spiritual condition. Saints of God that is happening right now. So Jesus has a plan to change those who will overcome. That plan is to “suddenly come” to his temple by standing at the door and knocking.

Beloved, Jesus in his full stature and glory as our head can not join himself with an infant body, it won’t fit. He has to connect himself in his body that is full grown, mature. A body that he can live his life fully in as they are surrendered to live for his will alone 26/7 365.

That is why the whole earth is in travail awaiting the coming forth of the manifestations of God’s full grown sons and daughters. These sons and daughters are also His bride who are making themselves ready and the over-comers Jesus is calling in Revelation chapters 1-3.

Jesus’s eyes of fire are described as piercing into my being. That is true intimacy. It is giving Jesus the right to “see in us” but more. It is giving him the right to show us what he sees and them give him permission to remove it and to cooperate with the process and not turn back.

How does Jesus remove it? BY THE BAPTISM OFFIRE! BY THE SPIRIT OF BURNING!

There is no other way to fully remove the law of sin and death from us. We can’t get it out. We can’t get this stuff out or we would have done it already.

Only Jesus coming into our hearts to sup with us can get it out and bring us into maturity as full grown sons. There is no other way.

The Bible says, “He who has begun this good work in you will be FAITHFUL to complete it in us even to the day of Christ. Beloved, that day is now here and is unfolding in our midst.

Verse 15 testifies of the Spirit of burning or Baptism of fire that His feet are now brining in our hearts.

15 His feet were like burnished [white-hot] bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was [powerful] like the sound of many waters.

The description of his feet as “white hot” bronze speaks of the finishing work of Jesus as the one who has come to us as a “refining fire” and as “fuller soap.”

If we allow Jesus to come in our hearts to sup with us now, He will come like we have never seen him or known him before. He desires to come in with the same spirit that raised him from the dead to quicken our mortal bodies. Romans 8:11.

That Spirit is a refining fire that removes the dead in us, the root of sin in us, the habits in us, the mindsets still in us by the Spirit of judgment and the Spirit of burning.

His intention is to raise us up from the church age reality of Jesus to be seated with him in heavenly places in full Kingdom reality of Jesus as he fully is. Glory to God!

The Spirit of Burning or Baptism of Fire is a “correcting fire, it is a disciplining fire, it is a scourging fire, and it is ruthless against the enemy of our soul and the work he worked in our life.

Jesus said, “for this purpose was the Son of God made manifest, to DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. The Jesus John sees on the isle of Pathmos is not the same revelation of Jesus he knew on the earth as the Alpha God.

The Jesus He sees now Jesus is in the fullness of His glory, one with His Father, symbolized by his white hair and face, to finish us, complete us and bring us forth as full grown sons and daughters of God to take dominion over the earth.

The Jesus John beholds is so powerful, so mighty, his voice seemed like many waters, “an ocean”. His voice sounded like a war trumpet. Why? Because when Jesus comes to stand in his church at the end of the age, it is all our war against Satan.

It is not a war where He has to fight to win. He has already won. It is the releasing of his full victory in us and upon the earth to now manifest to transform us and the whole earth.

Beloved, his voice as a wary trumpet is to declare the war to finish us is now at hand. “On the third day I will finish my course, Jesus said to the Pharisees. He is doing that right now for this is the third day.

On the third day, Jesus is standing in the midst of his house to burn up by releasing the war of his cleansing judgments against all that is sin, unholy, and opposed to God and His pure holy love.

Jesus victory has destroy sin and death, defeated the devil and his cohorts and will completely wipe them off the face of the earth for 1000 years. The hour has come!

Now we are beginning to see him in his glory! We are opening the door fo our hearts to Jesus to come in and sup with us and now the King of Glory has come in and His kingdom has come.

His first work is to come to us, Revelation chapters 1-4 and finish that war in us to bring forth his complete victory in his overcoming people.

The man-child is being birthed, born, and being lifted up into that heavenly place as I write. Jesus victory is unfolding to all those entering into the “transformational marriage supper of the lamb.

The man-child company, full grow sons, area being lifted up as they surrender to the Spirit of Judgment and Spirit of burning. The Baptism of fire is now birthing them into the finishing Victorious work Jesus has reserved for the end. He has saved the best wine for last.

Beloved the war is one sided, don’t get deceived by the enemy. The war released now is the complete obliteration of all, sin, evil, the fruit of death, hell, and the grave of the face of the earth through an overcoming people.

He is bringing forth a people made ready for his glory that will now walk with Jesus to transform the kingdoms of this world into the kingdom of our God in Christ.

The devil wants us to think it is a fair fight, that he could actually win. But the war is the total and complete removal of all the wages of sin Satan introduced into the world and mankind. First for the next 1000 years and then after a short time, forever more.

The Good News is Jesus is here and has come to finish the good work he has started in us. Don’t give up now!

We can’t finish ourselves or complete ourselves, can we? We have tried and we have failed. Beloved, We didn’t save ourselves how could we finish ourselves?

We can’t, but Jesus is now here to release in us his Omega work to complete us. He is now here to turn the water into wine in those who answer the knock at the door of Revelation 3:20

Today we need to see the magnitude of his victory and the awesome power that raised Jesus from the dead is now filling those who have answered the knock and intivited him to come in to sup with them.

Beloved, answering the knock and letting him in is changing everything we are, have been, or ever will be. It is finishing us!

Nothing will be the same. We won’t look the same, think the same, speak the same, walk the same, or do the same thing we have done in ordinary Christian life.

We will live fully for the will of the father and manifest that will on earth as it is heaven. We will become kings and priest of the most high God, a royal priesthood and a holy nation.

Jesus is bringing this victory by the releasing it now in his overcoming people. It is being released as all out war by his appearing to us as the Spirit of burning in our midst. His resurrection power is here to complete us. Praise His holy name!

Jesus has declared ALL OUT WAR in us to destroy the works of the devil and as we allow him to sup with us and us with him. As we surrender to the work of his holy fire we are being change from glory to glory into his image. Praise our God.

I wrote all this today, to help us understand the work of the Spirit of Judgment, the Spirit of burning, and the Baptism of Fire. We must understand what we are getting into, or better yet, what is getting into us.

Beloved, when we answer the knock on our door as found in Revelation 3:20 everything changes, EVERYTHING BECOMES NEW!

When Jesus comes into sup with us, and we sup with him we may picture this as eating and at a feast, but we need to picture as it really is. This supping is not an ordinary dinner, it is becoming one with him.

It requires us to give Jesus the right to stand in us with eyes of fire, feet of brass, as the voice of many waters, as the war trumpet blowing in us that release his transformational glory to change us into full grown mature sons and daughters of God.

Jesus is going to speak to us, show us what has to go, and what has to change. For out of His mouth comes a two-edged sword to cut away all that has kept us from our destiny.

That voice has come to heal us and restore us back to the rightful place we had in the garden before Adam and Eve fell.

For us to be completed we have a part to play. That part is to open the door for this new and deeper intimacy with Jesus and let him come in to truly sup with us as the Spirit of burning.

If we allow him to do this, we will come forth as full redeemed one, in the fullness of our salvation and we will have dominion over the whole earth. We will be able to rule and reign with him forever and ever.

This is not a light thing. So powerful was this demonstration of the glory of Jesus was to John he fell at Jesus feet like a dead man? Why? Because he was in the presence of the Spirit of burning, the baptized of fire was standing in his midst.

How do I know that Jesus is appearing with the Spirit of burning? The word of God says what the spirit of burning does?

Isaiah 4:3-5

3 It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy– everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem.

4 When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and purged the bloodshed of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning,

5 then the LORD will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming canopy.

Notice is says the “Lord!” Who is the Lord? Jesus Christ? Who is the King of Glory? Jesus Christ! He is going to finish us.

He is purging the bloodshed or the works of the devil in us that has tried to destroy our destiny. Jesus is appearing with the spirit of judgment, “cleansing judgements” against the works of the devil still in us.

He is appearing with the “spirit of burning,” refining fire and fuller soap that bring healing and restoration to bring us forth as a royal priesthood and holy nation.

I will close this post with Malachi chapter 3. Beloved,What happens to John at the appearance of Jesus in Revelation chapter 1? He falls on his face like a dead man!

What does Malachi say when Jesus comes into the house? How does he describe it?

Beloved, we are now in the time of the transformational marriage supper of the Lamb. He is standing at the door of each heart to see who will let him in to sup wit them.

His desire is to come in and “finish his course” in us as full grown mature sons of God. It is not pretty because the sin ,the root of the sin nature is ugly and hit has to be totally removed from our being.

Jesus is standing in our midst with the spirit of judgment and spirit of burning to remove the ugly the works of the devil has done to us to give us beauty for ashes.

He has made all things beautiful, and we will be his glorious beautiful bride if we surrender to His appearing in us. We must remember that judgment begins in the house of the Lord. Know ye not, ye are the Temple of the Living God.

Beloved, If we allow Jesus in our hearts now in this marriage supper of the lamb season, we will be changed into full grown sons and daughters. Isn’t that the cry of our hearts?

If we do, we will be lifted up to go up through the door of heaven in Revelation chapter 4 to be seated in reality with Jesus in heavenly places.

He will then be able to share with us “the things that are to come hereafter and use us for their unfolding upon the earth.”

It is not free, nor is it easy to face the things that are still in us that Jesus has come to remove. But his all out victory is here now manifesting on the earth. All out war has been released against every trace and root of sin to be removed and it shall be. Jesus said, “it is finished.” SO BE IT IN US!

Beloved, we can’t become depressed or discouraged or worse, quit in the middle of the process because of the dross that has to removed.

He is bringing true repentance to his sons and daughters who are seeing the goodness of God that is causing them to repent so every trace of sin is removed. It is a repentance that cries out, “to him overcomes, I will make, I will give.. the kingdom to. hallelujah!

If John fell on his face before the glory of Jesus in brokenness and in the fear of the Lord, how can we stand when he appears? How can we endure the day of his coming?

Only on our face is a spiritual position of humility in the true fear of the Lord where Jesus can touch us and pick us up to stand before him. Then He can seat us with him in heavenly places.

We don’t pick to sit there, Jesus picks those who will pay the price to sit with him in this heavenly realm. The man-child is immediately caught into heaven and then the war breaks out.
    Can we see what the true war brings as Jesus appears?

Who can stand when he appears? Can you? Can I? NO WAY! So let us open the door to Jesus knock beloved and let the King of Glory come in! Who is this King of Glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord strong in battle. If God be for us who can be against us.

Let us hear the Word of the Lord for the marriage supper of the Lamb:

Malachi 3: amplified version:

The Purifier:

3 “Behold, I am going to send My [a]messenger, and he will prepare and clear the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the [b]Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts.

2 But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like launderer’s soap [which removes impurities and uncleanness].

3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi [the priests], and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord [grain] offerings in righteousness.

4 Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in ancient years.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar