The Coming Tsunami of 'Creativity' Upon My People – by Nancy Slocum

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Coming Tsunami of 'Creativity' Upon My People – by Nancy Slocum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Coming Tsunami of ‘Creativity’ Upon My People
    by Nancy Slocum, Coronado, CA

“A wave of creativity—the likes of which the world has not seen—is coming from My people.

“The quality and the innovation will be unrivaled and even the worldly people will notice and be surprised. It will provoke them to jealousy, but even greater is it will draw them not into competition but in wonder and a desire to collaborate with ‘Kingdom creatives.’

“The world will see and be drawn to the brightness of My people and the brilliance of their minds and creative ideas, witty inventions and discoveries. It will infiltrate every area of society and I will bring about unlikely collaborative relationships to draw people into the Kingdom. I encourage you to buy stealth products from Kingdom people to promote creativity and commerce.

Creating Something People of the World Will Admire

People of the world will want what My people create. At first, they will be attracted by the pure creativity, ingenuity, innovation, beauty and the wonder of it all. They will also be drawn to its practicality, usefulness, and the inherent genius of their creativity. They will come sheerly thinking they want “a piece of the action,” but once they are drawn in they will be mesmerized and surprised by the way the hearts and minds of My people operate, function, live and love.

“What the world will be observing is the heart and mind of Christ operating through My people. They will be attracted to it and will want what My people have, possess, carry and live out. I’m taking My Church to another whole new level that the world and even the Church have not seen.

“It goes way beyond just producing creative products and commerce that stimulate growth and wealth. It will produce and demonstrate true prosperity according to My will and ways—the prosperity of spirit, soul, body, relationships, and finances. People will see it encompasses all of life and is a lifestyle of those whose lives were and are being transformed by the love of Jesus. What they will see is zoe life and true shalom. The world will see on a completely new and different level—the literal translation and demonstration of the ‘golden rule’ creatively expressed through My people like never before!

Increasing Influence Through Creativity

As I mentioned before, it will touch and influence every area in society, because My people are being transformed by the renewing of their minds and it is and will change the world.

“It will change the heart and nature of relationships in the world. It will touch and transform families and homes, inside and outside the Church. It will touch schools on every level and grade, the marketplace, inner-cities, rural areas, suburbs and metropolis areas, media, arts and entertainment, and on and on! Wherever there are people, I Am is moving to save, touch and transform souls. I am after souls!

“I am the Master Creator and the greatest miracle of all is still the salvation of a soul, wherein I create a brand new creation. I am flooding the world with a “tsunami of creativity,” and the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. People will see, experience, and be drawn in by the love, joy, beauty, peace, and righteousness found in My people.

It’s still all about people and relationships. I am after people’s hearts and souls, so flow with Me for the greatest harvest of souls the world has ever known! You are My handiwork and I am not done with you yet. Simply yield to Me and I will move through you to fulfill My divine masterpiece! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Love in Jesus,

Nancy Slocum
    Nancy 777

Email: joywriter@earthlink.net

Nancy Slocum’s family motto is, “Do everything with love,” which she inherited from her dear sweet Mama, Eleanor Slocum. She believes it is a great way to live—leaving behind an eternal “legacy of love.” Nancy didn’t receive Jesus as her personal Savior until mid-life and it was then this phrase took on a deeper, more significant meaning. She learned to, “Do everything with God, who is love.” It made all the difference in her world. Nancy has made it her life mission to getting a true revelation of the truth of who God is and how much He loves her so she can spread that love to others and live like Jesus! Nancy is a mother to two fabulous, grown children, Ernie and Lindsay and has two baby grandsons.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar