"South Africa: I Am the God of Miracles!" – Jodie Hughes

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "South Africa: I Am the God of Miracles!" – Jodie Hughes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

HR

Note: My husband had the honor of preaching the Gospel at a public high school in Bloemfontein, South Africa and over 900 boys got saved, including the school Principal. What an amazing moment (see picture below). As we visited there…we saw the power of God moving in South Africa and He gave me a prophetic word to release over the region!

Prophetic Word by Jodie Hughes Spoken Over Bloemfontein and South Africa on March 6, 2018:

“I Am the God of Miracles!”

He is restoring clarity. He is blowing out confusion and He is restoring clarity.

I hear the Lord speaking over you, and as we’ve been pressing in through prayer, I can sense the Spirit singing over this house, singing over Bloemfontein. Oh Bloemfontein, how He loves you. The love of the Father is being poured out over this region, even now. There is a mantle of love coming down over this region.

The Father would say to you, Bloemfontein: “I love you and I’m pouring out My presence over you. I have not forgotten you!” says the Lord. “Bloemfontein, you will see Me move. My arm is not too short. Oh, South Africa, My arm is not too short. I’ve heard the cries of My people and I’m moving in this season. You will see Me move. You will see Me turn things around. I’m releasing the winds of change over South Africa. Things are turning around. My arm is not too short,” says the Lord.

“You will be raised up in nations. The nations will look to South Africa and they will see that I am the God of miracles; I am the God of the sudden turnarounds. For I am releasing the winds of change over South Africa,” says the Lord. “I am releasing the winds that change things,” says the Lord.

“My arm is not too short and I have heard the cries of My people and I am breaking the chains of the past. Will you trust Me? For I am releasing the winds of change,” says the Lord. “Prophesy to the breath. Prophesy to the breath, South Africa, because the winds of change are blowing. You will rise up and be strong. Your voice will break the chains.

“I Am Strengthening You!”

“I am strengthening My people,” says the Lord. “In this season, I am strengthening My people and I am breaking off that which has kept you contained. I am breaking off that which has controlled your voice. I am breaking off that which has brought fear and intimidation, and I am strengthening My Church in this season. Your voice would rise not just over the land of South Africa, but it would be a sign and a wonder to the nations,” says the Lord.

“My Church in South Africa is strong. I am breaking the chains that have contained you. I am breaking the chains that have limited you. I am breaking the chains of past expectations. Oh, the winds of change are blowing. (Photo via Jodie Hughes)

Even tonight the chains are breaking. Even tonight the chains are rattling. I am strengthening the Church of South Africa. The nations would look and see that there is a strong and bold prophetic voice being raised up out of the nation of South Africa. I am blowing a fresh wind over My prophets in the land of South Africa. There is a fresh wind blowing over My prophets in this land.”

Chains Breaking Off – Joy Released!

The Father says that which has caused weariness, that spirit of slumber, He is breaking off in this season. He decrees resurrection life over the dry bones of South Africa. He is stirring the dry bones and I see them forming!

Joy is a weapon in South Africa and the Father is breaking off depression and oppression in this season. He is strengthening the voice of the Church in South Africa right now. Even now, He is breaking off that which has come in to contain and squash and muzzle and He is breathing afresh. I see strength arising.

He says that He is breaking the chains of the past. Even tonight He is breaking the chains that have kept you entrapped. Even tonight He is breaking the chains of the things that have kept you bound, the expectations that have come in from the past seasons of disappointment, and the Father is loosing South Africa into a new season.

The Soil is Fertile for Harvest!

I hear Him saying, “Even tonight I am beginning a new thing in the land of Bloemfontein. I am beginning a new thing and I am blowing a wind of change over the land of South Africa, and you will know there is a shift in the land. I am blowing My wind over the very soil of South Africa. It is fertile for harvest. It is fertile for harvest. It is fertile for harvest!” says the Lord.

He decrees resurrection life over the dry bones of South Africa. He is stirring the dry bones and I see them forming.

“I am blowing in and I’m blowing out,” says the Lord. “I am blowing in righteousness and justice. I am blowing in righteousness and justice!”

He is blowing out the chains that have kept this nation entrapped. They are the winds of change. They are blowing even now. He is restoring clarity. He is blowing out confusion and He is restoring clarity. Righteousness and justice are standing strong in this land, South Africa. You are strong.

The Lord is Restoring Everything the Enemy has Stolen

The Father is raising up His prophets in this land. Their voice would not just speak to the land of South Africa. Their voice is speaking to the nations. He is restoring back all that the enemy has stolen from this nation. He is restoring back more in this season than the enemy took. It’s a season of restoration. It’s a season of justice. It’s a season of the rescue of the Lord.

I see the Lord making a way. He is making a way even now and He says, “See, I really am doing a new thing! Those who hope in Me will not be disappointed. I’m blowing a new wind over the nation of South Africa and I am restoring hope to My people. They will stand strong!”

There is hope being blown over the nation of South Africa. I hear the Father say, “Hope again, South Africa. Hope again, South Africa. I have not forgotten you!” We breathe life. We breathe life over the nation of South Africa. “I am breathing in fresh hope into this nation and fresh expectations,” says the Lord. “I am the God of Lazarus and I will resurrect South Africa!”

Prophesy Resurrection and Hope!

We prophesy to the winds and we breathe life over the nation of South Africa. We prophesy to the breath and we breathe life over South Africa. We prophesy to the four winds and we say, “Blow, winds of change! Blow, winds of change!” We prophesy to the breath and we speak resurrection hope over South Africa. We prophesy to the breath and we decree, “It’s a new season. It’s a new day. There are new hopes, there are new visions and there are new plans.” We prophesy to the breath and we decree to the dryness, “There will be life and fertility over the nation of South Africa!”

There are fresh dreams rising in this season, even now. God is restoring the hopes of His Church in this nation. He is saying, “Hope again. Dream again. I am with you, South Africa.” The Father says, “You are bold. You are strong.” He is with you. The Father says, “You are bold. You are strong!” He is with you. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

The Father says He is healing the soul of this land. He says, “Tonight blows a wind and with that wind comes healing to the land.” He says, “Watch and see. My people in South Africa are bold. They are strong and they are whole. They are whole – nothing missing, nothing broken,” says the Lord. “They are whole.” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Jodie Hughes
    Pour It Out Ministries
    Email: info@pouritout.org

Jodie Hughes and her husband Ben live on the Sunshine Coast, Australia, along with their daughter Keely. They are Revivalists and Founders of Pour It Out Ministries. They are also Senior Leaders of Pour It Out Church and Pour It Out School of Revival. Jodie and Ben have ministered revival extensively throughout Australia, the United States and the nations. Her heart is marked by Revival and Pour It Out has been experiencing extended revival meetings known as the Pineapple Revival on the Sunshine Coast. She is a strong communicator, known for her prophetic voice sharing the heart of God in a real and disarming fashion, releasing healing, breakthrough, signs and wonders, and freedom.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar