SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS – JANUARY 12, 2018

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS – JANUARY 12, 2018

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
    I am looking for those who will become true seekers in My kingdom.  I am searching throughout the earth to see who desires to come into My presence.  You have to take the first small step in My direction, and I will take a giant step to meet with you, says the Lord.  You must believe that I exist and that I care for you.  Then, you can come.  Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Faith Tabernacle of Kremmling
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS
    I speak to those who cannot seem to break out of old cycles of existence.  You are willing to move on, but you are also afraid to take the next step for fear of failure.  This is a time when I will open doors of opportunity, but you cannot seek My face or hear My voice in your current condition.  Fear involves torment, but it will take faith to proceed.  It is impossible for you to live in faith and fear at the same time.  You must choose, says the Lord.  2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar