RESTORING HEARTS OF INTERCESSION

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words RESTORING HEARTS OF INTERCESSION

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

RESTORING HEARTS OF INTERCESSION

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Be still and know that I am your God. Yes, I am personal to you. I call forth your every step that you would walk in My perfect will for the steps of the righteous I order. I want you to co-labor with Me in love, for all the saints to pray for every need, by you drawing close to Me and to each other, to listen and I will show each one the specifics I would have you to pray, to intercede, to stand in the gap, for many feel overwhelmed with the needs even around the world at this very moment.

Listen to Me. Come close to Me and be still and wait upon Me to show you My heart of desperation to have you join together to pray. We are a team and each one of you is very important and has a function to fulfill but many feel overwhelmed and have gotten out of union with Me and each other, as I would have it to be.

Make each step of intercession simple. Do not become overwhelmed. Just come close to Me and I will share My heart with you. I will place on your heart My burden. Don’t feel you have to pray a long list of needs, hitting and missing at it, but just be still, quiet yourself down and listen. Yes, that is so important to learn to be quiet and still to know My voice.

This is a time of just drawing close to Me to wait upon Me and to even rest and know that I am your God who is faithful. Let Me heal your hearts and strengthen you. Allow yourself to come deep to enable My spirit to flow through you. It is not about you but Me in you. I want to live My life through you.

Yes, this is the day of restoring union with My people to the way it ought to be and not where they are on their own with an agenda. I want you yielded to your Captain able to hear My every command. I want you to be like a very well trained stallion, one who can be trusted to listen and to be sensitive to My every move and motion of My heart.

Flow with Me, My people. Draw close to Me for this is the day of restoring your heart, says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar