"Prophetic Word for 2018: 8 Roars of the Lord – to Impact Culture" Larry Sparks

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Prophetic Word for 2018: 8 Roars of the Lord – to Impact Culture" Larry Sparks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The desire of God is to have a voice on Earth who gives voice to His voice. The Holy Spirit revealed 8 Roars God wants to release His voice into the Earth through which I will share here.

Roar 1: The Roar of God’s Voice

When the Lord speaks, He’s inviting His friends and intimates to give voice to His voice. God is inviting His friends to hear the whisper of His voice. I sense that in this season, the Spirit of God will whisper things to His friends that are meant to be roared in public. What qualifies you to roar, however, will be your ability to hear and discern the whisper and remember: whispers are exclusively exchanged between friends and intimates.

John 15:7 is a key Scripture for this season, as it gives the secret to seeing every single prayer answered. Jesus basically issues out a blank check by saying, “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” When prayers are shaped and molded by whispered words exchanged in the place of intimacy between God and His friends, those are literally words birthed in Heaven meant to be established as reality on Earth.

Roar 2: The Roar of the Prophetic Decree

Jesus is the ultimate example of how to roar a prophetic decree. We have a call to imitate Jesus—the One who heard what was said by the Father in Heaven, decreed it on Earth, and saw results manifest. Consider the relationship between the Son and the Father. In Psalm 2:7, we are introduced to a model of communication that would characterize the relationship between God and Jesus. “I will declare the decree…” (Psalm 2:7, KJV).

There is a roar that proceeds out of the fire, producing a people whose reformational impact roars in society.

One member of the Trinity would declare the decree of another. Specifically, the Son spoke what was first spoken by the Father. The Lord is calling you to declare what was first decreed by the One in Heaven. Consider Jesus as your model for making prophetic decrees. It’s not some “name it and claim it” free-for-all, where we treat God like some genie in a bottle. Decrees that push back forces of darkness, release Kingdom realities and shift circumstances are born, once again, in an intimate, family conversational exchange: “For I did not speak on My own, but the Father who sent Me commanded Me to say all that I have spoken.” (John 12:49, NIV)

Roar 3: The Roar of the Ekklesia

The roar of the Ekklesia is the Church who boldly executes and enforces Heaven’s government on Earth by taking authority in the spiritual airways. Jesus is restoring His vision for His Church. He envisioned a transformational community who prayed, and what they prayed actually happened. What they announced manifested. Their intercessions changed things.

For the Church to operate as a roaring Ekklesia, there is a third dimension that most of the local church needs to arrive at. Most western churches are operating successfully in two dimensions, when in fact, I sense the Holy Spirit calling His Ekklesia to operate in a third dimension—the roar of Kingdom Government in the spiritual airways.

I prophesy that pastors and ministry leaders will awaken to their apostolic offices in the spirit realm. This is the missing element the Lord is calling His Church to operate in. The third dimension that must roar throughout our cities is a clear demonstration of Kingdom power! (Photo via Unsplash)

The roar of the Ekklesia is not our traditional, religious sounding, “Lord, if it be Your will, heal this man” prayer. It’s not even our charismatic prayer of, “Father, we pray for healing in Jesus’ name!” The ekklesia needs to roar at Kingdom opposition the same way Peter did: “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” (Acts 3:6)

Roar 4: The Roar of the “Silence Breakers”

When the daughters of God stand side-by-side with the sons, greater measures of Holy Spirit outpouring and Kingdom reformation will be released into the Earth. The “all flesh outpouring” God promised in Acts 2:17-18 will remain unfulfilled and muted until both sons and daughters stand together, prophesying side-by-side. In other words, it’s time for the daughters to arise, emerge, and take their place as key leadership catalysts in the move of God.

The Lord is extending swords, mantles, and Kingdom assignments to His women in this hour. You don’t qualify for these assignments based on your gender, but rather, based on your surrender. God is listening for a “Yes.” If it comes from a man, great. If it comes from a woman, great. Gender doesn’t move Heaven; the “Yes” of absolute surrender does.

Roar 5: The Roar of the “Ruach Hakodesh”

When the local church opens its doors and atmosphere to the move of the Holy Spirit (on His terms) everyday people will have encounters with the fire of God that launch them into history-shaping assignments.

The Church never graduates past its absolute dependency on the move and manifestation of the Holy Spirit. In the Book of Acts, the Lord gives the ultimate strategy for Church growth and expansion.

“Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under Heaven. And at this sound the multitude came together…” (Acts 2:5-6)

What brought the multitudes together? It wasn’t the latest, hippest, coolest, most relevant “new thing” in contemporary Christian culture; it was the roar of the manifestation of the Spirit. Many were bewildered and perplexed by this, even mocking those filled with new wine.

Jesus is restoring His vision for His Church. He envisioned a transformational community who prayed, and what they prayed actually happened.

And yet, in spite of the mockery and the confusion, the disciples didn’t decide to shut down the Spirit’s movement and create a more “comfortable” or welcoming environment. Our primary objective is to create welcoming environments to the Holy Spirit, for He is the Great Evangelist. The roar of His movement in our midst will draw the multitudes. Yes, some will mock it. Some will be confused. But on that glorious Pentecost day, we see the great fruit of the Spirit’s manifestation and sound: “So those who received His word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.” (v. 41)

Roar 6: The Roar of the Reformers

When the local church becomes a center for Holy Spirit encounters, the people (who come to Church week after week) who are transformed by the fire of His presence will become reformers in societal spheres of influence.

Many of us are familiar with Moses encountering the burning bush in Exodus 3. This could be seen as a type and shadow for the life-altering encounters we can have today with the fire of the Holy Spirit. These experiences are the reason the Holy Spirit must be given priority in the Church again. When God touches someone today, just as He did to Moses, He also speaks. There is a roar that proceeds out of the fire, producing a people whose reformational impact roars in society.

I prophesy that in this hour, the ears of God’s people are open and expectant to hear the voice of reformation that speaks out of the fire. The voice of the Lord wants to speak to you out of the fire of encounter. He wants to unplug the wells that we’ve stopped up because they didn’t sound spiritual, sacred or “churchy”. I believe He is redeeming and sanctifying career ambitions. He is reminding us of dreams we gave up on, not because He told us to, but because we mistakenly assumed that our dreams and aspirations were incompatible with the “sacred call” of God.

The people who attend our church services week after week are the reformers that God wants to release into the Seven Mountains of influence. He wants to use these seemingly everyday men and women to actually write the pages of history, so that the books written concerning their generations would reveal a measurable Kingdom impact made on culture.

Roar 7: The Roar of the “Throne Worship”

Songs will be birthed in the heavenly realm through psalmists and worshippers that abide in God’s presence and His Word. Throne worship is characterized by the thunder of Kingdom authority. Those who write and release songs birthed in the throne room of Heaven will release a roar that measurably shifts atmospheres. These sounds will change environments where there is spiritual darkness present, but they will also establish the dominion of Heaven in places where no one has taken spiritual jurisdiction.

Practically speaking, these songs are reserved for those who ascend. They ask for open eyes and ears. They want to see the sights of Heaven and hear the sounds. Their driving desire is to literally record what they see and hear in Heaven—particularly, the noises of the throne room—and translate it into song that releases measures of those realities on Earth.

Roar 8: The Roar of Restoration

Restoration and redemption in this season will be so significant that it will release a roar that speaks of God’s extravagant faithfulness and demand attention. (Photo via Unsplash)

2017 was a year prophesied to be a Year of Breakthrough. I personally know many Believers who experienced the opposite—perhaps even some major “Breakdowns.” There was much pressing, crushing, persecution, affliction and pain. Because of these challenging conditions, it’s easy to question whether or not the pronouncement of a “Year of Breakthrough” was legitimate.

I prophesy even in your breakdown, that the Lord was already at work, preparing a breakthrough. This is not a call to pretend away your problem or circumstance in the name of faith. I sense the Lord wanted to bring His people to the end of 2017 and right at the cusp of transition into 2018, He wants you to prophesy over the pain of the previous year. He wants you to revisit the prophecies or promises that seemingly remain unfulfilled.

Prophesy over the pain of 2017. For everything that felt like it was breaking you down, prophesy, “God, You are taking what the enemy used to try to break me and YOU are breaking new ground!”

Prophesy: “God, out of the pressing and crushing of 2017, you were releasing NEW WINE!”

Prophesy: “God, every strategy the devil used against me, You are reversing. You are turning it on him. I declare that the pain, the setbacks, the struggles, and the circumstances will be turned around as testimonies. And yes, testimonies that help bring others into breakthrough and reveal how extravagant You are as Redeemer and Restorer!”

Larry Sparks, MDiv
    Equip Culture

Email: equipculture@gmail.com

Larry Sparks is publisher for Destiny Image, a Spirit-filled publishing house pioneered by Don Nori Sr. in 1983 with a mandate to publish the prophets. Larry is fueled by a vision to help the church community create space for the Holy Spirit to move in freedom, power and revival fire, providing every Christian with an opportunity to have a life-changing encounter in the presence of God. In addition to publishing, Larry is a regular contributor to Charisma Magazine, he conducts seminars on revival, hosts regional Renewing South Florida gatherings, and has been featured on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural, TBN, CBN, the ElijahList, and Cornerstone TV. He earned a Master of Divinity from Regent University and enjoys life in Texas with his beautiful wife and beloved daughter.

Source: http://www.elijahlist.com 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar