Prophetic Videos – Bobby Conner – Patricia King – Kris Vallotton – Brenda Kunnem

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophetic Videos – Bobby Conner – Patricia King – Kris Vallotton – Brenda Kunnem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Source:

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

“What is Holding Back Revival?”

He’s opening the atmosphere for His presence… this is the day for My saints to arise.

“These are four accurate prophetic voices and you’re going to be blown away by what they have to share.” — Patricia King

By Patricia King… Watch It Now

Visit Patricia King’s Facebook page: HERE

“Soul Winning”

“…But the righteous are as bold as a lion.” — Proverbs 28:1

We need to love people enough to tell them about eternity… you and I have the message of life, you and I have the light of the world dwelling inside us and we need to be lights in this world.

By Bobby Conner… Watch It Now

Visit Bobby Conner’s Facebook page: HERE

“God Wants to Heal People Tri-Dimensionally”

He wants them to be whole in their spirit, whole in their soul, and whole in their body… if you won’t love you, you won’t love anyone else.

Check out this video for more!

By Kris Vallotton… Watch It Now

Visit Kris Vallotton’s Facebook page: HERE

“It’s Time to Stretch Your Eyes to See”

My angels are working on your behalf…

What do your eyes see and where can you stretch your faith for this is the season of blessing for the people of God. It is the season of healing and the season of deliverance. So, what do you see and how will you stretch your faith?

By Brenda Kunneman… Watch It Now

Visit Hank & Brenda Kunneman’s Facebook page: HERE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar