Prophesy to My Russian Bride – Great Moves of the Spirit! Stephen Powell

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Prophesy to My Russian Bride – Great Moves of the Spirit! Stephen Powell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Prophesy to My Russian Bride – There Will Be Great Moves of the Spirit!

I hear the Lord saying, over and over again, concerning His Russian Bride: “Prophesy, My son, to My Russian Bride. Prophesy, My son, to the Russian Church in this hour, and in this year. Say unto them that they are to recover the archive, they are to recover the lost record of God’s dealings with this nation that has gone before them, even before there was a communist doctrine ruling those lands.”

Russia shall be reborn out of the Blood of Jesus, changed by the power of the Cross that stands for this nation. Behold, this nation shall pass through the Cross, and the people shall go over on dry ground.

The Lord says, “There were great moves of the Spirit in this place; great demonstrations of signs, wonders, miracles, and widespread evangelization of this place. I sent Phillip with power up to southwestern Russia for His day, even north above the Syrian desert, and the streams did flow with such force and such power in that place to the multiplying of the Gospel; to the spreading forth of My wings over that land with prosperity for all, and was Heaven on earth for a season,” says the Lord.

“But lo, satan has grievously sought to sift you, oh Russia, oh My Russian Bride; but he shall not have you. I shall have you, and from your lands there will spring up a new thing, a new purpose, a new goal, even nationally for the entire nation. For I, the Lord, hold the hearts of kings and presidents in My hand, and I shall turn their hearts for the Kingdom as you pray, fast, and seek My face for a fresh move of God, in Russia,” says the Lord.

Unstoppable Glory

“I see the banner of ‘Unstoppable Glory’ waving over this land. The blood of the martyrs does cry out from these grounds, and demands a spiritual revolution of Gospel proportions in this land,” says the Lord.

“There shall rise in the east of Russia, just like in the east of the USA, a mighty flood—a mighty wave—and it shall engulf the nation right across borders (even into former Soviet controlled places) as waves and waves of My glory come sweeping across this land in the days to come. For there shall be a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit for this nation, and there shall be none that escape the tremors of this awakening that I, the Lord, have for Russia. (Photo via Good Free Photos)

“For this is an awakening of hearts, minds, and generations—lo the very culture shall change in Russia—as they throw off generational curses and burdens carried through the wars and tyranny of times past. Lo, this army shall arise in Russia, shining brighter than the noonday sun, and yes, they are the great red army, but their garments are soaked in the Blood of Jesus, and in their clothing is the cry for war.

A New Russia Will Be Born

“For they shall deal grievously with the enemy of the soul of their nation in this day. I am giving the nation of Russia back to My youthful Bride. For the youth shall have it in strength and in numbers, too much for the enemy to contain over time. They shall overrun the courts, and shall overthrow the laws of indecency and decadence that have prevailed upon the law of this land. Lo, they shall change the laws of this land, for the Kingdom of Heaven’s order shall emerge in the midst of it in this day, and behold a new Russia shall come forth, a new Russia shall be born.

I see the banner of ‘Unstoppable Glory’ waving over this land. The blood of the martyrs does cry out from these grounds, and demands a spiritual revolution of Gospel proportions in this land

“Russia shall be reborn out of the Blood of Jesus, changed by the power of the Cross that stands for this nation. Behold, this nation shall pass through the Cross, and the people shall go over on dry ground. Hear these words: the enemies that have pursued you into the sea to slaughter you on your way, they shall be routed in this season, as I come forth to display My glory and reveal My person in this land. Watch and see, watch and see. I, the Lord, have purposed to transform Russia. She will never be the same. Watch and see, watch and see.”

A Movement Among Youth and Young Adults

Then I looked and I saw Jesus in the form of a man with dreadlocks, and He was standing and roaring over a southwestern place in Russia. There was a great river there, flowing, dividing one land from another. The Lord says, “There shall be a Jesus people, as youth and young adults move there, on the southern border of Russia.”

I saw Jesus with dreadlocks, looking like a younger man, roaring with the intensity of heavenly creatures that shift places with the intensity of their passion which comes out through their roar. For the Lord says, “I will raise up living, walking martyrs out of this place in the south, in the southern borders, to walk as the living among the dead, and behold the dead in the south even shall live!

“They shall come streaming out of Russia, the living among the dead, and they shall come to life in Christ. The light of these young ones will be too great to resist. Muslims will be saved. Watch and see, watch and see. The Russian youth shall invade the Muslim lands with light that cannot be resisted. Watch and see!” (Photo via Pixabay)

The Lord says, “Help is on the way for Russian laborers and Russian sent ones. As I have sent you, so will I send you with the backing you need, and you shall not fall short in any capacity,” says the Lord, “for you are unstoppable in My glory. I will finance stadium habitations of My glory, even in Russia, in the days to come. Watch and see, watch and see!”

Love & Blessings,

Stephen Powell
    Lion of Light Ministries

Email: info@lionoflight.org

Stephen Powell is an Itinerant Minister commissioned under Steve Toliver of “Abundance of Rain Ministries”, and is an Associate Revivalist through “Fresh Fire Ministries” under Todd Bentley. When he was a teenager God began to visit Stephen in powerful encounters in the Secret Place during extended seasons of fasting and prayer which has released a deep and tangible anointing in his life! Stephen’s passion is to perpetuate revival culture wherever he goes and continue to walk in greater demonstrations of intimacy, power and glory with Jesus! He currently resides in Fort Mill, South Carolina with his wife and four children, and serves on Todd Bentley’s Senior Apostolic Board.

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Amen.

May GOD’s Will be done.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar