Promises All Around By Amanda Leonard

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Promises All Around By Amanda Leonard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Promises All Around

By Amanda Leonard

I had a dream early morning 11/7/17. I was at the bottom of a mountain. I could see through the trees four very vibrant rainbows. I wanted to take a picture of them because I had never seen four rainbows at one time before. They went straight up into the sky.

I wanted to get closer, so I began to go up the mountain. There were other people outside watching but I was the only one that went up the rocky mountain. I kept trying to get a good view of the rainbows so I could take a good picture.

There was an old house and it looked deserted. The ground was rough and the house appeared desolate. I walked around and finally found a space in between the trees where I could see the rainbows.

As soon as I was getting ready to take a picture, I slid and fell on the ground. I looked down and there were snakes. One of the snakes kept coming at me. I grabbed it and threw it away from me twice and the third time I grabbed it and threw it, the snake went back into its cage. I then saw a man walking off and I knew he was evil and had put out these snakes to attack me but I never got bit nor hurt.

Then all of a sudden I’m in an SUV vehicle going down the road and I saw five rainbows in front of me and I remember in my dream saying, “Five is the number of grace.” (I’ve been waking up the past few morning and my alarm is going off at 5:55.) So then as I’m driving I begin to look and I’m surrounded by double rainbows on every side. End of dream.

I know this message is for me personally but I felt it was on a broader scale for the whole body of Christ. I feel like I am representing the body in this dream.

Many in the church have been waiting for the people to come into the building. They have been given words over the years, of the Lord bringing people from the North, South, East, and West (Four rainbows) but this has been mostly from a narsasistic viewpoint, to prove a point (capture a photo of it for others to see). We’ve been trying to capture this “picture” for others to see, for “proof in the numbers”, so the people would come and be drawn in. This is what has caused us to “slip up”.

GO UP, COME COME UP HERE

There are those emerging now that are willing to GO UP the mountain of man made religous “church” and take the land where the enemy has occupied. Right now, it may seem impossible because the enemy has had this territory for a really long time. This battle will be won in the heavenlies and nothing is impossible for those IN Christ. The “snakes” will be wrangled back into their cages. The evil has been exposed. It’s time to take back our land.

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” KJV

Psalm 60:6-7 “Then I heard the Lord speak in His holy splendor. From His sanctuary I heard the Lord promise: “In My triumph I will be the one to measure out the portion of my inheritance to my people, and I will secure the land as I promised you.” The Passion Translation

I felt in the dream that the enemy was trying to deter people from coming up the mountain and securing the land that the Lord has promised to the body. The attempts failed, we may have slipped up but we’re getting back up.

The “church” has left the building and is moving into it’s true destiny, identity and purpose (SUV). There’s sooooo much grace (Five rainbows) and His promises surround us on every side!!!!

This is GOOD news!!! What the enemy meant for evil, God is making good. The Lord is changing our perspective to an emerging, mobile ekklesia that walks in the glory and promises of the King, instead of a stagnant immobile building full of traditions of men. He’s saying “GO!” Whether this means, physically or spiritually—being translocated, allow the Lord to take you to new heights, to take back the land that the enemy has stolen and watch the covenant promises unfold before your eyes. These promises will surround you and no one will be able to deny what the Lord has done, as it will be seen by ALL….. there will be no need of a photograph for proof, everyone will see and know the glory of the Lord. The whole earth will see Jesus.

Habakkuk 2:14 “For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.”

No automatic alt text available.
    LikeShow more reactions

Comment

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar