Preaching The Word in Faith! – Barbara R Thomas

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Preaching The Word in Faith! – Barbara R Thomas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

There is no test, no trial, no persecution, that can ever make me stop preaching teaching and obeying the LORD.

Nothing can make me give up.  I have been through three death experiences, and have survived cancer, lung disease, a broken marriage and pain and abuse.  I have suffered in the world and in the church, been humiliated and discarded.

I have had my car rigged to kill me and had tires to blow out while driving at eighty miles per hour (128 Km/h).

God has, is and will continue to protect me and watch over me.

Have I always been right?  No!  Have I made mistakes? Yes!  But my love for God gave me the push, passion and desire to get it right and to strive to be who He wants me to be.

There is absolutely nothing that can separate me from the LORD.  This morning I was sitting here after He shook me awake at 3:30 a.m. and begin to think on the things I did that could have taken me out before my time.

I thought about the times I didn’t want to obey the LORD and how it cost me.  I remember my life, the things I have been through, how the enemy tried to take me out from the beginning, how even in my mother’s womb he attack and how he wanted my mother to let them take me, but she wouldn’t and spent months in the hospital so I could be born.

I though about how I woke up one day when I was ten and couldn’t walk, because something happen to my feet.  I thought about how they said I had rheumatic fever when I was a child and had heart problems.  How the doctors declared two years ago that I had the heart of a thirty five year old woman and the hole was gone and I was completely healed.

I think about the things that came to crush me, to destroy me.  Things that happened that were suppose to take my mind, but how God kept me through it all.

And I thought about how even lately the enemy wanted to send hurt and pain from some situations that occurred in just the pass two weeks.  But then I remembered all He brought me through and I begin to lift my hands and the tears begin to come forth and praise came and I thanked Him for making sure that I was always alright, even when I wasn’t alright.

I thought of His forgiveness toward me and how He taught me how to walk in unconditional love.  How to live Holy and stand righteously.

I thought about the things that were suppose to cause me to be ashamed for the rest of my life and how He delivered me and set me free from it all and I was able to live.

I thought about how they said I wouldn’t have children, but I had three, two boys and a girl, whom I love dearly.  I think about those who stood with me in ministry even when I got it wrong at times and they may have gotten hurt.  But we learn how to love beyond the pain and survive to go on.

Yes this morning I’m in a grateful place.  I truly love what God has done with my life, the discipline He has taught me, the dimension of consecration He has brought me.  To the chastisement, the correction, the rebukes, to get me to this place of peace.

I love Him with all that’s in me and the love gets stronger day by day.  I’m sold out forever and I’m ever thankful that He is doing great things for me!

Just wanted to testify this morning about His goodness and to thank all those that have work with me, prayed for me, and stood with me through the years.  Your reward shall be great, because you were a servant to another person’s vision so God shall bless you for your labor and commitment of love.

I decree today that you shall receive a double portion for all that you have done!  It’s your time now for Increase and to be blessed and go forth in all the earth!

This is a week of praise worship and admiration and I’m going to be thankful, because when March come in a double portion shall be released!

I’m standing on the Word of God as we live in the wealthy place!  Blessings released!  Father send now your prosperity!  It’s a wealthy place in here ~ now watch what God does for those that have been faithful!

~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar