Planting His Word

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

And I will set you as a sign among them…
    For I am sending forth my people, “called out” ones, “sent forth” ones to do My bidding, My will on earth (on earth as it is in Heaven).
    Let My Word be in your mouth a perfect sword to wield against the enemy. Let righteousness go before you to prepare your steps. Give My Words “place” in your heart to develop. Take in My Words, meditate upon them. Let them grow and develop within you: like a babe nurtured in the womb of a mother, let My Words take life and grow within, becoming established in your heart. Feed upon My Word. Let it enrich you, nourish you! Let it be your daily bread! Soak in it! Saturate yourself with it!
    Let My Words bring forth life within your being. For My Words are life to those that find them and health to all their flesh. Nurture My Word, let it bring forth life within you, the Living Word dwelling in your heart daily. Seek Him out: Wisdom calls. Answer. Let your cry be “yes” to Him. Saturate yourself in My Living Word. Daily meditate. Water your growth daily. Like a plant that needs water, let my Word take root in your soil (in your life), and by meditating, you nurture and watch over the plant I have placed in your fertile soil. By meditating, you “water” the plant. By forsaking it, it can wither and dry up. Do not forsake what I have “planted” in you. Nurture it with more Word, giving it life to grow and prosper in you.
    See the field I have planted as established and cared for. You plant the Word in your heart, in your soil, that I have established as My own, My own garden which I tend. You are that garden. You are My well-watered garden. I give life to your garden as you “plant” My Word in your being. I establish your soil, giving it root to maintain the growth I bring to it. You plant the Word, I watch over My Word to perform it in your life. You “water” the seed, I will “cause” it to grow, maintaining the life-growth in the plant. I will cause it to perform in the way it was meant to perform. You watch over My Word to see it is planted correctly but I watch over My Word to see it come alive in you and develop the root system it needs to bring about the fruit I desire. You plant My Word in you and see if I will not perform miracles on your behalf! Watch My root system grow! Be good soil for Me! I watch over My Word!
    Develop the Word in you; let it grow; let it become established in your heart. And like a tree that produces fruit, so will My Word develop fruit and produce that which I have planted in your heart for all men to see. Take of the Tree of Life and eat that which I have offered. I AM the Tree of Life; let it become established in your own heart, and you will be a well-watered garden and a well-spring of life giving life to the nations. Take root in Me, grow unto Me, and I will bring forth much fruit in you!

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Isaiah 27:2-3   In that day, “A vineyard of wine, sing of it! “I, the LORD, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will damage it, I guard it night and day.

Matthew 13:23  But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

jachmoody
    Participant

Reminds me of a poem that came to me as I prayed for a family member:

“Make room in the womb of your heart

For a new, supernatural start

Then let it develop you

It may even envelop you

And out will go the lies

That used to be tearing you apart

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

BEAUTIFUL poem. I receive that poem as well for my own heart!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar