Past, Present and Future Mantles, Great Phoenix of the Holy Spirit – Jeff Jansen

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Past, Present and Future Mantles, Great Phoenix of the Holy Spirit – Jeff Jansen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Friends, I’ve been in an extended season of prayer and preparation for what I believe will be the release of the next level of outpouring and Glory Revival in our time. We are coming into a place in human history where all the deposits and cumulative anointings from past generations will be poured out upon a company of Believers who have been prepared through their process to carry it. For those who are hungry there is a fresh proficiency, revelation and power being offered that will mark individuals for a new era in Christendom, affecting generations to come.

Mantles in the Heavenly Locker Room

Several years ago I was taken to a room in the spirit that looked like a football locker room. In this room I saw mantles hanging from shaker pegs, and above the mantles were the names of great men and women of God, both in Scripture and recent days, who helped shape the course of history for breakthrough in their generation.

I saw names like Elijah, Jeremiah, Enoch, Isaiah, Charles Finney, William Branham, Smith Wigglesworth, Maria Woodworth-Etter, Katherine Kuhlman and others. The Lord was standing with me in this vision and said, “Jeff, choose one, I’ll give it to you.”

It took the death of Jesus Christ, the One True Heavenly King, to restore us to our rightful place as kings and lords of the earth.

As I was pondering which mantle to choose I turned to the Lord and said, “I don’t know which one to choose Lord, You choose for me.” At a different time when I was recalling this encounter to Bob Jones he said, “Boy, that was the best answer you could have given the Lord. You let Him choose for you.”

At that point I found myself with a mortar and pestle in my hand, and the Lord handed me three pills and said, “Grind them.” As I was grinding the three pills the Lord said, “These three pills are the past, present and future mantles that are being offered to this generation.”

The Lord was offering the cumulation of all past, present and future mantles to be poured out upon a glory generation that will be fully equipped to bring about the greatest revival and harvest the world has ever seen.

The Great Phoenix of the Holy Spirit

Recently I saw a great fire bird in the spirit flying over the city of Atlanta. The fire bird is commonly known as a Phoenix, and Atlanta is known as the “Phoenix of the South”. I watched as I saw the whole city set ablaze as the Holy Spirit flew criss-cross over the city, releasing a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit upon those who are gathering and contending for outpouring and revival.

I saw people coming out of wheel chairs, deaf were hearing, and the blind saw, along with many staggering signs and wonders as the fire bird released wave after wave of fresh Holy Ghost power. The Lord was showing me that Atlanta was a prototype of what will happen in many cities globally. Immediately I thought of the Seraphim in Isaiah 6:3 that cried, “…Holy, Holy, Holy…the whole earth is filled with His glory.” (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

“In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw [in a vision] the Lord sitting on a throne, high and exalted, with the train of His royal robe filling the [most holy part of the] temple. Above Him seraphim (heavenly beings) stood; each one had six wings: with two wings he covered his face, with two wings he covered his feet, and with two wings he flew. And one called out to another, saying, ‘Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is filled with His glory.’ And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, and the temple was filling with smoke.” (Isaiah 6:1-4 AMP)

Seraphim are “burning ones” that fly above the throne and the Lord of glory. One of the functions of the Seraphim is “healing”. One of God’s names is Raphim (Jehovah Rapha) – which is “the God who heals” – so these burning ones that come out of the presence of the Lord are literally burning, healing angels.

This fiery Phoenix of the Spirit was being released over places of great hunger to release fresh miracles, healing, and signs and wonders to the sons of the Kingdom. We can begin to see healing revival burn in the most unexpected places in this new season.

Kingdom Family Business

All of these prophetic encounters and promises are wonderful, but are pointing at something much greater. Yes it’s for revival, yes it’s for the harvest – but God has a much larger view in mind. We can describe the plan of God as simple. It is to extend the rule of His unseen Kingdom through a family of heirs – sons and daughters.

These offspring will act as God, on behalf of God, being His legal representatives and judiciaries on the planet, carrying out His orders and implementing the will of their Father and older heavenly Brother, Jesus Christ. From the dawn of time it has always been about family, about the Father and His children, and it will continue to be so until the end days. It’s high time now for us to be about the Father’s business. After the resurrection Jesus told Mary who was the first to see Him: “Go to My brothers and say to them, I’m ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God” (John 20:17 NKJV).

For those who are hungry there is a fresh proficiency, revelation and power being offered that will mark individuals for a new era in Christendom, affecting generations to come.

We are the brothers and sisters of Jesus. His Father is our Father; His God is our God. Jesus is the firstborn among many brothers:

“For God knew His people in advance, and He chose them to become like His Son, so that His Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.” (Rom. 8:29 NLT)

Jesus is the prototype for all His brothers and sisters who find their way to the Father to share with Him as heirs of the coming Kingdom. Jesus was not ashamed to call us brothers because we are family with Him. “As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” (John 1:12).

He gave those who believe in His name the right, ability, and privilege to become children of God.

A New Place in Human History

We are in a place and time in human history where we are starting to see the children of the Kingdom come into maturity. These seeds are coming of age and are beginning to bring about fruit that resemble the original Seed, Jesus Christ.

Through His children, God is establishing His Kingdom and purposes on the earth. He rules the seen world from the unseen world through our spirit, and is birthing His initiatives through us in the physical world. The fruitful journey of Jesus was well documented as He traveled about cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. He cured every sickness, disease, and infirmity that He encountered, further preparing the soil and sowing the precious seed (see Matt. 4:23; 9:35).

Everywhere He preached the Gospel, Jesus displayed His power with wild miracles, signs, and wonders. God expects His family to do the same thing – acting the same way as Jesus did. Because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

“Because you are His sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, ‘Abba, Father.’ So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are His child, God has made you also an heir.” (Galatians 4:7).

Adam’s rebellion toward God ended in spiritual death, resulting in separation from God. But now what was hidden deep in the spirit of man is being uncovered and rediscovered by a family of sons and daughters of God all around the world. All things have been put in subjection under the feet of Jesus Christ and we are part of His Body – so all things are under our feet.

The Lion of Judah is Roaring Again

Excerpt from “Furious Sound of Glory” by Jeff Jansen:

“It took the death of Jesus Christ, the One True Heavenly King, to restore us to our rightful place as kings and lords of the earth. It was for the joy that was set before Him that He endured the Cross, knowing that on the other side of the pain there would be you and I, the redeemed sons and daughters of the Heavenly King. His intention was that the one true Heavenly King (Jesus) would live through the many kings on the earth and establish His reign of authority through a family. So, in this final chapter of human history and on this side of eternity, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is roaring again.

“The final chapter of these events will be so terrible, so incredible in the earth that even the elements will shudder with great shaking as angels and demons wage war in the heavenly realm. Intercession will focus on the arrival and coming forth of a Kingdom family who is filled with the sound of His roar. They will have power and authority to manifest the glory of God in the earth, breaking the curse over creation and releasing healing in the nations, causing them to flourish once again in the glorious freedom for which they were created. Some would say, ‘Jeff this is too far-reaching, merely visions of grandeur!’ In reality, these Scriptural truths are yet to be apprehended and walked out by a supernatural Church – the called out ones or the ecclesia. This company of Believers will reach far beyond the normative mind-sets of the day and demonstrate the miraculous in ways not seen in Church history. Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price in Blood through Calvary to open the heavens and restore to us the keys to the Kingdom. He will reap the reward of His suffering.

“Even now, the clash between Heaven and earth is mounting. Darkness has become increasingly dark and powerful as we draw near to the end and toward the Great Revival. The Church is under pressure and is being squeezed to produce the sweet wine of Heaven. There are great pressures in the earth and pressure in the heavens. Cosmic violence is beginning to spill out upon the earth. Heaven is not for the faint of heart but is a violent realm causing even the strongest to fear and tremble. This heavenly fury will be poured out in these last days upon an end-time army of God that has been prepared to carry it. And this army will unleash the Spirit of Revival in the nations of the earth. We must get ready for the unleashing of the furious sound of glory–the roar of power and love that transforms the earth.” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Jeff Jansen, Senior Leader
    Global Fire Church & Global Connect
    Global Fire Ministries International

Email: info@globalfireministries.com

Jeff Jansen is an internationally known conference speaker and crusade evangelist. He is also Founder of Global Fire Ministries International, and Senior Leader of the Global Fire Church and World Miracle Center located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Jeff’s burning desire is to see churches, cities, regions and whole nations ignited and transformed by the power of God. He also teaches, trains and equips believers how to live and move in the supernatural Presence of God and emphasizes that communion and intimacy with the Holy Spirit is vital for transformation. Global Fire Ministries is an inter-denominational ministry aimed at equipping and igniting the Body of Christ for Global harvest. Jeff, his wife Jan and family live in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Jeff travels full-time hosting international crusades and ministering at conferences, churches and Glory Gatherings around the world.

henryfalcone
    Participant

Awesome word, the Lord is speaking to me as well about certain cities now coming into divine alignment with God for an outpouring of glory that will begin to change their regions and our nations. Full grown sons and daughters of God are now coming into their divine position that will change the spiritual atmosphere from darkness to light, as the light of God shines in them and through them the darkness will not overwhelm it but be dispersed. Praise our God for that which is now to come forth by his presence and glory!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar