Our Mantles of Authority as Kings and Priests – By Amy Shamp

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Our Mantles of Authority as Kings and Priests – By Amy Shamp

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Our Mantles of Authority as Kings and Priests” by Amy Shamp, Nashville, TN

Kings and Priests

“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:10

We are all called as kings because God wants to exercise His rulership over the earth and establish the governance of God through you and me. There are divine designs within each Believer that Christ wants to release. There is a kingly authority that we have been given and earthly dominion has been restored to us!

All of us are called as kings – we each have a realm of influence in which we are to take territory for the Kingdom. When you walk into your workplace, you carry an atmosphere of royalty and you have kingly authority over sickness, dominion over demonic spirits and witchcraft, and you have the privilege and the mandate from Heaven to release the justice and the jurisdiction of God in your sphere of influence.

“The Kingdom of a God suffers violence and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12). The Kingdom of God looks like something. It looks like depression being broken off of the lives of men and women, sicknesses being healed, families restored, souls being saved, and lives being changed. That is your calling as a king and a priest: to extend the peace of God into the earth!

There is no king without a territory. Now although we all have been called as kings and priests, to some are given a mantle for governmental authority.

Mantled with Power

“The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain; and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months” (James 5:16-17).

In 1 Kings 17:1, Elijah boldly declares to King Ahab, “Surely, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word.”

Elijah had been given a mantle of authority and he was confident in what God had entrusted him with! He was mantled with governmental authority and the ability to call forth rain, to call down fire, to command the weather, the earth and the land. He possessed greater authority than earthly kings and the priests of the foreign gods. Many things can signify spiritual governing authority: signs and wonders, commanding the heavens, authority of the spoken word, creative miracles and more.

In her day, Aimee Semple McPherson was considered the “spiritual governor” of California. There was a time when Maria Woodworth-Etter called her to minister at her church in Indiana while many people in that region were contracting a disease and dying. It was an epidemic! Aimee said, “When I get to the border of the town, the epidemic will be broken.” Sure enough when Aimee arrived, the power of the sickness was broken and the plague ceased to spread! This signifies a mantle of authority and power. John G. Lake was another incredible healing minister who carried governmental power and authority. Spokane, WA became a cancer-free city due to his healing rooms!

The Rod of Authority

Beginning with the fourth chapter of Exodus we read, “Moses answered and said, ‘But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.’ And the Lord said unto him, ‘What is that in thine hand?’ And he said, ‘A rod.’ And He said, ‘Cast it on the ground.’ And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the Lord said unto Moses, ‘Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail.’ And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand” (Exodus 4:1-4).

The rod represents divine power and authority which was to be released through Moses on behalf of the children of Israel. I believe that God is releasing power and authority in this hour. I see a new breed of ministers who are being mantled with governmental authority and power!

God had raised Moses up, positioning him in the Pharaoh’s own house, and brought up as a prince of Egypt! I believe that God was instilling Moses with an understanding of kingly rule and authority. As Moses spent time in the wilderness, God removed the earthly understanding that he received in Egypt and instead, clothed him with spiritual influence and power! Spiritual authority always trumps all earthly systems or powers!

God asked Moses, “What is that in your hand?” See, the rod that Moses had used to herd sheep in the desert was suddenly elevated into a new level of assignment! I believe that there are many men and women who God is equipping and training in this hour. He has given them the shepherding rod but is preparing to alter the assignment and anoint many for a new commission!

With great authority comes great responsibility! Every rod of authority, each governmental commissioning, comes with a weighty purpose. The purpose of governmental mantling is to bring freedom to the masses and to reveal the plan of God in the earth! I see a new breed of revivalists arising in the earth with power and authority!

Amy Shamp
    Spirit Word Ministries International
    Email: info@jesseshamp.com

Jesse and Amy Shamp are a powerful evangelism team based in Nashville, TN and the founders of Spirit Word Ministries International. Their mission is to edify and equip the Body of Christ for the work of the ministry. Signs, wonders, and miracles follow their ministry, and they often receive powerful prophetic dreams from God for the Church. They are committed to crusade evangelism and are passionate about bringing in a harvest in the nations.

*Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar