I have been feeling so strongly for a long time now that the Lord has been speaking about a time of rest coming to His people. It is a transition of the season from deep contending and battle into a deeper place of the rest, joy, peace and revelation of the love of God.

The Lord showed me where many have been fighting for their lives, they were now moving into such glorious breakthrough and IN the breakthrough there would be a new level of rest.

The Lord spoke to me that in the breakthrough’s that have begun to spring forth like the new day sun, heralding in the shift of the season, a greater victory, a greater shift of night to day, there is a rest coming in the breakthrough where His people shall know a rest in Him deeper than they have experienced before.

When I was asking the Lord about this rest, He showed me two Scriptures:

“They will be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss; bearing fruit in every season of their lives. They are never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous.” – Psalm 1:3 – The Passion Translation

“He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace, the quiet brook of bliss. That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me pathways to God’s pleasure, and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name.” – Psalm 23:2 – The Passion Translation

No longer will you feel exhausted, running on empty or discouraged in the fight and weary of the journey.

The place of deep refreshment is upon you in your intimacy with Him. Your heart will come alive again where the battle and disappointment has brought a dryness. There will be rejuvenation, there will be increase and as you have yielded to His way above all else, a time of great favour shall come upon you. You will feast on the fruits of increase and you will sing a new song as the refreshing waterfall of His Spirit awakens you and brings you to life again.

You will see Him fight for you, protect you and be King over the seed and breakthrough He has released to you. The way He will take care of things for you and set things up for you will open up a whole new realm of the JOY of the Lord is your strength.

Do not fear beloved children of God! For the season has changed. The season of barrenness and drought is over. The season of fruitfulness is upon us. The season of flourishing is upon you. By the still waters with Jesus, He will awaken you to who you are in new ways, His love will cast out the fear and break off the chains. The season that has shifted will look completely different for many of you but the depth of rest, peace and joy that will manifest in your heart and soul will not only bring you deep healing…

But you will move from that place of feeling like you are barely surviving, to thriving. Where the enemy came with his thieving ways, the Lord is now leading you into the THRIVING ways of God!

This deeper place of rest will lead you to the place of ENJOYMENT and strength in Him and the new journey and adventure before you.