No World War Three

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WW3 or the Day of Wrath? A coronal mass ejection, an explosion of the suns surface.

The State of Israel will not undertake a pre emptive strike on Iran, because it is too late now – Iran has placed most of its nuclear facilities deep underground. Also, any military action will trigger a quick response from Iran and its proxies in Gaza, Lebanon and Syria, causing unacceptable damage and loss of life in Israel. America, too, would come under attack from sleeper agents and offshore missile ships, etc.

As Bible prophecy tells us, it will be Iran that makes the first move– Isaiah 21:2b… ‘Advance Elam, up Media to the siege! Do not hesitate!    And – Isaiah 22:6 ‘Elam took up the quiver’…     [Elam and Media = Persia/Iran.]

Who thinks that Lord will allow a nuclear explosion in the Holy Land? This cannot and will not happen, many prophecies say how all weapons and military powers will be destroyed on the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath.  Jeremiah 49:35, Jeremiah 50:25, Psalms 76:3, Psalms 46:9, Amos 5:9

Psalms 37:13 The Lord laughs at the wicked, He sees their Day of judgement coming.

Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 Fire blazes by My anger, it burns to the depths of hell, it devours earth and its harvest, the flames reach the very depths of the mountains.   I have in My storehouse, waiting for the Day of punishment and vengeance, when My enemies foot slips, for the Day of their downfall is near, their doom is at hand.

Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with 7 times its normal strength, like 7 days in one….

Note: that the microwave effect of this massive CME sunstrike will penetrate ‘to the depth of the mountains’. The ‘foot slip’– mistake, that the enemies make, is to ‘prepare their weapons, tipped with fire’, and that will be the moment of their destruction.

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy prepares his weapons, but their deadly shafts tipped with fire will recoil against themselves. They have dug a deep pit, but they will fall into it and their violence rebounds upon their own heads. Habakkuk 3:14, Micah 5:15

Proverbs 16:4-5 The Lord has made everything for its own end, so He has made the wicked for a Day of calamity. One and all, the proud and arrogant are an abomination to Him. Depend upon it, an evildoer will not escape punishment.

Lamentations 3:61-66 Lord, You hear the bitter scorn and plotting of our enemies. Pay them as they deserve for their taunts and threats. Show them how little You regard them, pursue them in anger and wipe them out from beneath Your heavens.

Isaiah 34:1-8 Attend to this warning, all you peoples! For the Lord’s anger is against all the nations and His wrath upon all their military might. He has given them over to slaughter and destruction. All their dead will cover the ground, the corpses and blood will stink. On that Day, My sword will appear in heaven and the sky will roll up like a scroll. Rev. 6:14 My sword, covered in blood will descend on peoples doomed for destruction, upon Bozrah [the sheepfold] and Edom. [the ungodly nations] For the Lord has a Day of vengeance, a time of retribution to uphold Zion’s cause. 2 Peter 3:10, Isaiah 66:15-16, Habakkuk 3:12, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Nahum 1:2-8 The Lord is a jealous God, a God of vengeance against His adversaries. He will not let the guilty go unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, the earth is in tumult before Him, the world and all who live on it. Who can stand before His wrath? His rage pours out like fire, He makes an end to all who oppose Him. But, the Lord is a sure protection for those who make Him their refuge.

Reference: REB. Some verses abridged.                                                  Bruce McKerras

The truth about our future:

Jeremiah 33:1-3 The Word of the Lord came to Jeremiah while he was imprisoned. The Lord says: If you call to Me, I will answer and tell you of great and mysterious things that you are unaware of.

Jeremiah prophesied to the House of Judah, many years after the House of Israel was taken into exile by the Assyrians. He foretold how things would be after the Babylonian conquest of Judah, but this was not completely fulfilled then or after the Roman conquest of Judah in 70-135 AD.

Jeremiah 33:4-5 & 10 The houses of this city and the great buildings of Judah which are now destroyed by the sword of judgement, will be filled with dead bodies. They are those slain by the Lord Himself, because He has turned away from them. The Lord says: See this Land, now in ruins and devoid of people and animals.

This is not fulfilled as yet. Jer. 9:10-11, Isaiah 4:3-6, Ezekiel 30:1-5

Ezekiel 21:14…swing the great sword of slaughter three times, whirling about Judah.

As Ezekiel says: there will be a triple fulfilment of the punishment of Judah. Two of these have happened, by Babylon and Rome but the next is ‘by the Lord Himself’, by the means of a coronal mass ejection, a sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26 This event is prophesied and graphically described over 100 times in the Bible, as ‘the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath’. The entire Middle East will become ‘ruined and devoid of people and animals’. This was not the case with the two previous punishments. Ezekiel 6:14, Zephaniah 1:18, Zechariah 3:10

But for now, as we await this sudden and terrifying Day that the Lord will take action, we must:

Isaiah 35:3-4 Brace the arms that are limp, steady the knees that give way, say to the anxious: Be strong, fear not. Your God comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. Jeremiah 30:4-11, Zephaniah 3:16-20, Hebrews 10:37-39

Isaiah 35:5 THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.  Isaiah 29:24 The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction. Isaiah 6:9-10

The truth about this coming event is not generally known among believers. The reason is due to beliefs in false theories, Isaiah 29:9-12, or a lack of interest in prophecy.  They remain ‘in the dark’ about what will happen. 2 Thess. 5:1-11 Only during or after it happens, will understanding be given to all those who have been unable to comprehend the Prophetic Word. They will say: It was there; in plain language, but I couldn’t see it!

Soon after that, many prophesies say how the holy Land will be regenerated;

Jeremiah 33:6-9 In this Land, will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, of  weddings and celebrations. People will shout: Praise the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever’, as they offer thanksgiving in the House of the Lord. By the Word of the Lord: In this place and in all its towns, now ruined and cleared of all peoples and animals, flocks and herds will once more graze. My people will receive all the blessings that I have promised to them. Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph, with great joy and singing praises to their God. Suffering and sorrow will flee away.  Zechariah 9:16-17, Romans 9:24-26

Great are the promises the Lord has made to His faithful Christian people. We will indeed ‘sing praises to the Lord’, when we are settled into our inheritance.  The House of the Lord: the third Temple will be built in Jerusalem.        Bruce McKerras;  website: logostelos.info

jachmoody
    Participant

Doesn’t Zachariah 14:12 ff sound like a result of a nuclear war…other passage in Isaiah? tell of taking months to tag bodies and bury dead, possibly due to radiation concerns

Zechariah 14:3-21 will happen at and after Jesus Returns.  The belief that nukes are what is described in verses 12-15 is wrong; Jesus does not use nukes or radiation.  We are told the He will destroy the armies  attacking Jerusalem, Revelation 19:21, by the Sword of His Word.

What I am pointing out in my posts, is the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, that will reset civilization to a similar degree as Noah’s Flood.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar