My Wind Is Resetting the World – Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words My Wind Is Resetting the World – Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

“I AM resetting and recreating things in the world.  Can’t you see it?  Look around you.

Don’t you notice how things are changing around and in you?  My wind is blowing!!!!  Blowing!!!!  Blowing!!!!  Blowing!!!!  Don’t you see and hear what I AM doing?

The enemy is getting a little out of hand, so I decided it is time to shake him up!!!  I’m sure you agree, if you are on My side.  So, it is with this in mind that I AM using him, to draw more of My people to Me.

You say, “But I don’t want to go though more hardships, Lord!”

I say, do you really know Me?  Do you really depend on Me for your every need?

Do you ask me,

• Who to be with you?
    • What to do?
    • When to do something?
    • Where to go?
    • Why are you are doing something?

The answer for most of you to the above questions is “No.”  I know, because I see and hear you in everything you do, and even what you think.  I don’t sit around wondering what to do.  Having all the world and everything in it to care for, is a full time job, you know.

Most of you, do not seek Me on the above questions, because you believe you can do it all by yourself.  You are teeming with that spirit of independence that says, “I can do it by myself.”

For most of you, It’s only when you are in trouble that you begin to call out to Me, whine and complain, or wonder where I AM.

Some of you curse Me when you are in trouble and at other times, because you have given up on any relationship with Me and blame everything on Me.  Because you couldn’t have done anything to cause the problem you are now having, so it has to be My fault.

This country was founded on “independence,” but that is a different independence than the kind that is being used by the enemy now, to keep you from Me.

Many of you have fully embraced the spirit of independence so fully, that you don’t rely on Me for anything.  Pride has gotten in your way as well, because now you believe that you are well able to supply everything by yourself, as well as do everything by yourself.

Pride comes before the fall, you need to be careful.  The enemy is really trying to trip you up!

In a relationship with Me, you are to get to the point that you are fully dependent on ME, your Heavenly Father for everything.  I AM a good Father.  I supply all of your needs, whether you realize it or not.

I know that depending on Me fully sounds a bit far-fetched and scary to many, but there are actually people who do depend on Me for everything.  These people are real treasures to Me.

They are the ones who are willing to sacrifice for Me and have counted the cost.  They are willing to give of themselves as I call them to.  So they wisely seek Me regarding everything, so they are not caught in a trap by the enemy giving something, because the enemy is trying to use their compassionate heart against them, and cause them to lose things, when I haven’t told them to give it.

The enemy will take advantage of you, whether you realize it or not and he will use your Godly traits as tools against you.  So be sure to use Godly wisdom and seek Me in all things, and all will be well with your soul.

What happens when you seek me about something, and you don’t get an answer back right away?  Many of you are used to microwaves and think I always work as fast as they do, you want an answer immediately.

I’m sorry, sometimes you just need to wait for Me to respond, a little longer than you would like.  But what if it doesn’t fit into your timeline?

I didn’t answer before you needed to know the answer.  OH NO!  What have I done?  If I haven’t answered by your timeline, then you are to wait until I do answer.

If you go ahead and do what you want to do, then you are in rebellion to Me.  Remember, I didn’t tell you to do anything, so you don’t have My permission for anything.  That’s the way it is.

I AM in control of everything, remember?  Which means I will allow you to make mistakes so that you can learn a lesson from it, all because you didn’t want to wait for My answer.

Fathers are to protect their children, even in helping them to make good choices.  So if you do something on your own, without My permission, then it is on you, and that is usually when people get in trouble one way or the other.

My advice is to learn how to wait on Me.  I know waiting isn’t easy.  But you weren’t the one waiting for Your Son to come forth as a human from the time the apple was bitten until the time He came forth in Bethlehem, so that He could save the world from its sins.

That is waiting.  That is also teaching you to have patience, to pray, to be obedient, to depend on Me for your answers, and many more things, all because I LOVE YOU.

Some of you have waited and waited and still no answer.  For some of you, it is because you are angry or upset with Me for one reason or another, maybe you just didn’t get your way about something, so you are discontented or angry with me.

So when this happens you build a wall between us and it becomes very hard for you to hear Me around that wall that is between us.  We’ve talked about this before, “Are YOU Hearing Me?

Learn how to be obedient, and all of this will be much easier.  Learning obedience means you give up rebellion and stubbornness, which is a hard one, for many to give up.  But who do you love more, Me or the enemy?  Because rebellion and stubbornness are as witchcraft and idolatry, which the enemy is in charge of, and glorify him, not Me.

“Sh’mu’el (Samuel) said, “Does ADONAI take as much pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying what ADONAI says?  Surely obeying is better than sacrifice, and heeding orders than the fat of the rams.  For rebellion is like the sin of sorcery (witchcraft), stubbornness like the crime of idolatry.  Because you have rejected the Word of ADONAI, He too has rejected you as king.”
    Sha’ul (Saul) said to Sh’mu’el, “I have sinned. I violated the order of ADONAI and your words too, because I was afraid of the people and listened to what they said.”
       1 Samuel 15:22–24 CJB.

My change is in the air.  Embrace My change, or you will be having difficulties, I promise you.  If you don’t know if it is My change or not, then it is time for you to begin seeking Me, if you haven’t already.

I AM the one with the answers to all of your questions.  All you have to do is ask and spend time with Me.  That isn’t hard to do, really it isn’t.  It is better to spend time with me, than to do some of the things that you are doing, that you really don’t want to admit, or that are time wasters.

They won’t get you the answers to the questions you need answered, nor will they help in your time of need.  It’s up to you.  I’m waiting for you.  Are you willing?

I want to be your Father, Best Friend and so much more.  Whether you want Me or not.  Are you willing?

Time is short.  I AM here, waiting.  Just call out to Me.  I AM resetting the world.

Are you going to be a part of My world, or the enemy’s?

God Bless You!
    Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar