MY VOICE IS YOUR TOOL !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Kingshott
    Participant

Your submission to strict obedience has released angels of favor never heard of or known before,

Truly your obedience has lowered a ladder and opened a door ,
    much in the way I did for Jacob I NOW do for you ,

Remember My Virtue “abides in you “,

For truly your walk of Holiness changes others DNA,

As the woman with the issue of blood was healed that day,

So pay no attention to those that say with them you must go,

For Truly My Voice is all you need to KNOW ,

I” AM your TRUE SHEPHERD ” and this IS Kingdom Rule!

” MY VOICE IS YOUR TOOL ” ! ! !

Psalm 23
    The Lord is My Shepherd I will fear no evil

Job 22:25-30
    25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to God.

27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows.

28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways.

29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves.

30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.

Job 42:10-17

God Restores Job’s Fortunes
    10 The Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. 11 Then all his brothers and sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him over all the [distressing] adversities that the Lord had brought on him. And each one gave him a piece of money, and each a ring of gold. 12 And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 yoke of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys. 13 He had seven sons and three daughters. 14 And he called the name of the first [daughter] Jemimah, and the name of the second Keziah, and the name of the third Keren-happuch. 15 In all the land there were found no women so fair as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers. 16 After this, Job lived 140 years, and saw his sons and his grandsons, four generations. 17 So Job died, an old man and full of days.

jachmoody
    Participant

Thanks! So encouraging!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar