Mount Zion – By Jerry Joyner

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Mount Zion – By Jerry Joyner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    Mount Zion

By Jerry Joyner

Hebrews 12:22-24 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

The 12th chapter of Hebrews is so rich. I encourage you to read it carefully, slowly, meditating on it, asking God to reveal it in the Spirit. As we walk in obedience to Christ, the Word, or the Holy Bible becomes so clear. We understand the true spiritual message to such a degree, it is easy to forget, many will not receive, believe, and understand because of the pride of life which stands in between. God chastens every son who He receives. Through this we learn patience, and we possess our souls. We finally get to the place where we do indeed count it all joy. Mount Zion is the New Jerusalem. We live there as we become one with Jesus and the Father. It is a spiritual place. The Bible is alive and breathing as we live totally abandoned to the Lord Jesus Christ. I am convinced we will learn throughout eternity of the absolute perfection it is written in as we continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. As Jesus said to the religious spirits, “you search the scriptures and think you find life but you will not come to Me that you may have life.” No matter how I say it, or how many times, I must tell you, it is paramount to obey. Do the things He says to do. No amount of bible study, church attendance, or anything other than obedience will get us into the heavenly Jerusalem, or Mount Zion.

Hebrews 12:28-29 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar