“Many Of Mine Have Been Trained By Me For This Time” (PODCAST and Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Many Of Mine Have Been Trained By Me For This Time” (PODCAST and Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Write for Me now, Beloved. My Will be done, Chris. I am aware of EVERYTHING in your life, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Trouble will now engulf the world. Plans have been made for Mine.  Mine will be held separate while on the earth and in heaven. Many of Mine have been trained by Me personally for this time, this space in history.

Chris, many have come to Me, as you have, in prayer (in tongues [various languages] or in their native language) and asked for separation.  You have asked Me through My Holy Spirit to separate Mine.  I have begun this process and now manifest this fully.  Their hearts, minds, and souls are separating from the temporary and have become (and will continue to become) My Spirit in, and through them (Isaiah 25:6-9Matt 25:31-46Rom 8:31-39).

These have not only been prepared for this time, but have helped create this time and separation.  These were born on earth for this time, Amen Amen and again Amen. You are one of these, Child. Now, listen with the intention of learning all that I want and need you to be, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Trust Me, Chris, we in heaven delay no longer.  We come in answer to the Spirit and Bride’s plea; they say, “Come! in Christ’s Name.” 

“And let him who hears say, ‘Come!’ And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.” (Revelation 22:17)

Catch our PodCasts 3 times a week on our YouTube Channel or our Website/Blog (along with the written piece) at
    Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar