MAJOR SHIFT TAKING PLACE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word submitted for discernment

By Yolanda Ballard

MAJOR SHIFT TAKING PLACE

Months ahead there will be activity that takes place that will take many by surprise. Many of My people will fall away from Me because they don’t know Me and My ways. Others will become emboldened with the fire of My love and empowered to go forth.

Right in the middle of this activity the president of the United States will testify of a work that has taken place in his heart where he says that he has been enlightened with deeper truth of what he needs to do to make this nation right with Me. Yes, many are coming against the leadership that I’ve raised up over the nation of United States of America. Many have always turned from him from the day he received the call to turn this nation around to purge the injustice and wickedness from it.

What is the activity that will take place in months ahead? It is the apostasy I warned you of where those in your own household would turn from you and those of your own churches. I am separating the wheat from the chaff, the sheep from the goats and I am preparing My bride, the remnant, to come forth to take their place in My authority for they are seated with Me at the right hand of all power.

During apostasy darkness will get darker and My light will get brighter upon those who are Mine. There will be no more playing church for those who are known by My name will know and act on the seriousness of the hour. This will be the mark of a major shift of all things. Those who are Mine will operate in My spirit and walk in My power and you will known them by My love. Signs, wonders and miracles will follow them. Yes, this is the day I am pouring out My power and through those who are made ready.

There will be a major split even in My church. Some will run from Me but many will run closer to Me with hearts wide open ready to receive My love in a way they’ve never experienced before. Many will receive healing of the deep wounds they’ve received in their life. They will become completely different because they have been set free. Many will receive healing of the many afflictions they’ve had and begin to run with My word to reach the lost. Yes, they have been set free like a bird set free from a snare.

Open wide your heart and allow Me to fill it with My grace and truth. Draw close in this final hour of preparation for My spirit is beginning to do a deeper work of transformation in you. Yes, this is the final hour of what you have known time to be. There is a major shift that is taking place. My kingdom, which is in you, is beginning to manifest in a powerful way. There is no more time to waste on vain empty things. Stir up the gifts I’ve place within you that have been dormant. Shake off the apathy and complacency and cry out for a deeper infilling of My spirit.

For many night has become day as hours of intercession take place. You reap what you sow. What is sown in tears will produce a bumper crop of fruit. A planting of trees of righteousness is taking place this very hour as you seek Me and cry out for the lost.

All that I’ve said I would do I will do through them. They will tear down and build up by My spirit. They will proclaim and see action take place immediately. Blind eyes will open; and yes, the deaf will hear. Legs will grow out and they will run through the land like in Nineveh. Many will be cleansed of spiritual leprosy. Cancers will fall off and infirm spirits will leave. Everything that has been a hindrance in the spirit will leave. So hold on to what you have of Me and be ready for an overload of My power and glory, says your Lord.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar