Learn what the Lord is saying to us

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Learn what the Lord is saying to us

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Habakkuk 2:1-3 I will stand on the ramparts and learn what the Lord is saying to us.  The Lord says: Write this down and make it clear for all to see; The fulfilment awaits the appointed time, it speaks of the time of the end and will not prove false. Though it delays, wait for it, it will surely come before too long.

Bible prophecy does tell us what will happen ‘at the appointed time’. James 5:7-11

Habakkuk 2:4 The reckless will lack an assured future, while the righteous will live by being faithful.

Those who follow their own lusts and desires will ‘lack an assured future’, that is they may survive the forthcoming fire judgement, but must face the Tribulation. On the other hand, the righteous will live under the care and protection of the Lord. Galatians 3:11

Habakkuk 2:5-7 As for the person who is proud, arrogant and treacherous; they will not win in the end, because they are as greedy as the grave. The nations and peoples follow in this error, but surely they will face ridicule and those who have ill-gotten gains will be scorned. Their debtors will suddenly rise up and the creditors will become victims, instead.

The proud and arrogant people will be brought low. Psalms 5:5-6 While the godless face insecurity, those who discern the times and study the prophetic Word, will maintain their faith and live in quiet trust for a blessed future. Isaiah 30:15

Habakkuk 2:8-19 Those who have shed blood and inflicted violence to cities and have plundered nations, now, the rest of the world will plunder you.

Woe betide those who seek unjust gain, their schemes will bring dishonour and put their lives at risk.

Woe betide those who build their lives on crime and lies. Those nations labour for a pittance and their peoples exhaust themselves for nothing.

Woe betide those who make others drink the outpouring of God’s wrath, they will be filled with shame when it is their turn to face judgement.

Woe to those who seek guidance from idols or divinators, they are useless and of no value.                                                    Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

The ‘cup of God’s wrath’, is symbolic of His anger. Jeremiah 25:15-29 It will be poured out upon all of the people mentioned in Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 13:9-15, Rev. 6:12-17, on the Great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a judgement of fire, that will affect all the world. Huge numbers will be killed, Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 66:15-17 and the survivors will slowly recover, then form a One World government. Meanwhile, those who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord, will be motivated to emigrate to the Holy Land, where they will settle and live peace and prosperity. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

Habakkuk 2:20 The Lord is in His Holy Temple, let all the earth be silent in His presence.   Psalms 11:4-6                             

The Shekinah Glory will return to the new Temple, in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 43:1-6 Then, some years later, Jesus Returns to reign for 1000 years.

Isaiah 8:5-8 The Lord says: Because this nation [Judah] has rejected the gentle water of Shiloh, [Isaiah 5:24: the Laws and Covenant of God] then I will bring against them a flood. They will sweep through Judah and conquer the whole Land.                      

This was fulfilled by the Babylonian and the Roman captivities.  Isaiah 5:13, 2 Kings 17:18-20. But Ezekiel 21:14 says there will be: 3 swings of the Sword against Judah.

Isaiah 8:9-10 Take note, you nations, you too will be shattered. Listen you distant peoples of the earth, prepare yourselves , devise your plans, but they will not be carried out, for the Lord is with His people.   Micah 4:11-12

Isaiah 8:11-15 The Lord told me not to follow the ways of this people, not to agree to any alliance or treaty that they agree to or to fear what they fear. Isaiah 28:14-15        The Lord is the One that you must regard with fear and awe, He is the One you must hold sacred. But for the House of Israel and the House of Judah, He will be as a stone that causes people to trip and for the people of Jerusalem, He will be as a trap, that makes many fall and suffer.   Zechariah 12:3

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the message, seal the instruction, so that it cannot be consulted by My disciples. 2 Timothy 4:3-4, Isaiah 29:11

Isaiah 8:17-18 I shall wait eagerly for the Lord, who is hiding His face from Israel, I shall put my trust in Him. Here we are: all children of our Lordwe are the signs and symbols of Israel, the Lords true, righteous people, You dwell on Mt Zion.

Isaiah 8:19-22 Others will suggest that you consult mediums and spiritualists, who whisper and mutter, but why ask the dead for instruction, when what they say brings no light?  So despondency and fear will come over those people, in their futile search for the truth, they will rebel against their rulers and their gods. Wherever they look, all is gloom and darkness and there will be no escape for them.        Hosea 4:12, Jeremiah 29:8-9, Isaiah 66:17

Isaiah 33:13-16 You dwellers afar off, hear what I have done, acknowledge My might, you that are near at hand. The godless sinners in Zion will quake with terror, with trembling they ask: Can any of us live with a devouring fire, in perpetual flames?

The people who behave uprightly and speak the truth, who scorn to enrich themselves by extortion or bribery. Those who keep their ears and eyes from evil, it is these people who will dwell in safety, with their food assured and water never failing them.  No one living there will say; I am sick and the sins of the people who live in the Land will be pardoned.  Isaiah 44:22, Psalms 103:1-5, Ezekiel 37:20-27

Reference: REB some verses abridged

Listen you distant peoples, the plans and preparations of the ungodly peoples, to occupy all of the Holy Land and wipe Israel off the map, will not prevail.  Psalms 83:1-18

you dwellers afar off: Our situation now; Christians scattered around the world. 1 Peter 1:1

Here we are: all children of the Lord;  Romans 9:24-26. True Christian believers are now the Israelites of God, those from every tribe, race, nation and language are the Lords holy people. Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 9:6-8, Revelation 5:9-10

it is these people who will dwell in safety and prosperity:  Soon after the Lord’s Day of fiery wrath, that will clear and cleanse all the holy Land, the call will go out to all the people who stood firm in their faith, Zechariah 10:8-12, to gather and live there, Hosea 2:14-23, Jeremiah 31:8-9, as God always intended His Israelite, now: the Christian peoples to be His witnesses and a light to the nations. Isaiah 42:6, Isaiah 43:10

Bind up the message, seal the instruction, so it cannot be consulted by My disciplesDeuteronomy 29:4, Isaiah 29:11

It is no wonder that the Christian church cannot sort out or properly understand prophecy. The Lord actually does not want most people to know His plans, however the prophetic Word has been given to us Christians for a reason and for those who genuinely apply themselves, putting aside all preconceived notions and false teaching; then it is possible to discern our future. Daniel 12:4-10,  Hosea 12:10, 2 Peter 1:19

Isaiah 1:2 & 16-21 Give ear, you heavens and earth – for it is the Lord who speaks; I reared children, but they have rebelled against Me…….Now, put away your evil deeds, learn to do good, pursue justice and protect the oppressed.

Come, let us argue this out, says the Lord. Though your sins are as scarlet, they may yet be white as snow. If you are willing to obey, you will have the best that the earth yields, but if you refuse and rebel, then the sword will devour you.

How the faithful people have played the harlot! Your glory has turned to ashes.                                       Your rulers are rebels, associates of thieves, taking bribes and denying people’s rights.

Isaiah 1:24-31 This, therefore, is the Word of the Lord, the Mighty One of Israel:  Now I will get relief from My foes and avenge Myself on My enemies. Once again I shall act against you to refine you of your impurities. Rebels and sinners alike will be broken and those who forsake the Lord will perish. Your idols will turn out to be false and worthless. You will be like a tree with falling leaves, like a waterless garden. The strongest person and their works will flare up and burn with no one to quench the fire.                                                                    

I shall make your judges and councilors as they once were.  Then you will be called the place of the Righteous, the Faithfull people. The Land of Israel will be redeemed with justice and her returning people by righteousness.      Reference:  Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.<u> </u>

though your sins be as scarlet: People are indicted for their faithlessness. Jeremiah4:22, Jeremiah 3:10-11&25, Isaiah 59:12-14

they may yet be as white as the snow”: There is the hope that although our sins are piled high, we can be cleansed – if we are willing to obey the Lord’s Commandments and Laws and have faith in Him, then He will reward us with great blessings. Psalms 40:1-5, Psalms 80:14-19, Isaiah 45:22-25, Romans 5:6-11, Titus 3:3-6

Once again I shall actif you refuse and rebel, you will die”  This refers to the Day of the Lord’s vengeance – the next prophesied event, when the Lord’s enemies are punished. Deuteronomy 32:41, Isaiah 66:15-16, Habakkuk 3:12, Malachi 4:1

All the world will be judged on that Day. Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 35:4, Jeremiah 6:9-15  The Lord’s people will be tested and refined, 1 Peter 4:17-18, and those who refuse to acknowledge the Lord will die. Ezekiel 20:38, Hosea 7:1, 1 Corinthians 3:12-15, Romans 1:18-32

ungodly people and their works will burn to ashes”, On the Day of the Lord’s wrath, fire from the sun will destroy His enemies – a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1&3, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

I will give you wise leaders”: The leaders of His people, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5 – resettled in the Land, will be wise and just, as in ancient Israel. Daniel 12:10, Daniel 11:33, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 32:15-20, Jeremiah 3:15, Jeremiah 30:21

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar