Lay down the conspiracies of men.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Lay down the conspiracies of men.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word from the Father:

My people, give ear and listen to your heavenly Father this day.  I have much to say to you in this last hour, so take to heart what I would say to you this day.

My people, why do so many of you still involve yourself in the affairs of this earthly world?  Have I not said in my word to come out of the world and do not touch what is unclean and I will receive you?  Have I not declared that a good soldier does not entangle himself with the affairs of this world?  Have I not warned you that friendship with the world is to be at enmity with Me?  Then why do so many of you fret yourself over the affairs of the governments of this world?

I declare unto you, it is I who sets up governments and kingdoms and allows whomsoever I will to rule over the lands and people.  Do not think that I cannot see what goes on behind closed doors within your governments and their secret societies.  For surely nothing escapes Me.

But I would have you to know this. You are in the last of the last days and much of My written word shall come to pass.  But know this also; for the most part, what your prophets and teachers have declared shall come to pass in the last days is all wrong. Have I not said in My word that the natural mind of man cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit?  So then, it would suffice to say that most of your prophets and teachers have interpreted the scriptures with their natural understanding, which makes them wrong…

My little ones, do not think that I have allowed man to dictate what I shall do in these last days.  Also, do not think that I am not in control over your governments, even when they are evil.  For all governments and powers of man are tools in My hand to bring about My purpose in the earth.

Therefore, listen to Me this day when I say to you to lay down your constant thoughts and worries over the rumors of conspiracies that go on behind closed doors.  For as I have commanded in My word, you are not to take part with those who seek out conspiracies, neither fear or dread what these people fear and dread. Yet fear My name instead. For I shall be your refuge and safety in times of trouble. (Isaiah 8:11-15)

My little children, I come to you with these instructions because the enemy of your soul is working in the hearts and minds of many to rebel against their government.  I tell you, this is not of My Spirit.  However, I will allow the rebellions when they come and use them to purge My church from those whose hearts are not wholly submitted unto me, and many shall lose their lives in the rebellions. For I have commanded in My word for you to take up your cross and do not render evil for evil, and the weapons of your warfare shall not be of the flesh.  Yet, many will falsely believe that I am behind them to fight in the flesh when their rights are threatened.

Have I not warned of wars and rumors of wars that shall come in the last days.  I tell you, those wars shall also include insurrections against governments. But know this, My Spirit shall not be with those who fight against their own government because it is I who has given the governments their power over man and it is only I who has the authority to overthrow any government or earthly power.

I do not want you deceived any longer. The enemy of your soul would have you caught up in the affairs of this fallen world.  Don’t fall for his schemes, yet follow My Son in all that He leads you to do.  For there is much work that needs to be done for My kingdom. For I tell you, in these last days I shall raise up My house made of righteous and pure lively stones.  And this house shall be the true church with the name of their God written upon their foreheads for all the world to witness the difference between those who are truly Mine and those who merely claim to be Mine.  For My church shall be a holy and righteous church.  And My people shall be a people who dwell in a kingdom not of this world.  And My kingdom shall be a light in a world of gross darkness for all to witness the true inheritance of the saints of God.  And many shall come to this light and be saved from My coming wrath that shall fall upon all unrighteousness.

My children, I must inform you that most of what Christendom has taught about the end of days is all a lie.  I shall not take a backsliding, lukewarm and sinful people out of the earth in a secret rapture as it is widely taught in the churches of man.  For My church shall be holy as I am holy and spotless from sin and without any blemish of the sinful flesh of man.  It is mere foolishness to think that My Son, who is holy, shall unite Himself and become one with the fleshly nature of man.  This is just pure foolishness.

My little ones, come unto Me and I will reveal My truths to you.  My Spirit shall give you revelations of My written word and reveal to you truths that have been hidden from those who so arrogantly, and yet falsely, believe that they hold the truths of My word. For I tell you, NO FLESH SHALL GLORY IN MY PRESENCE…  And therefore, I shall lay waste to the foolishness of man who thinks he can interpret my word with His fallen natural mind of the flesh.

Now here Me. I have much to show many of you and there is much work to be done.  Therefore, lay down your conspiracies of men and rid yourself of all entanglements of this world and give your hearts wholly unto Me.  For I have need of many of you so you may prepare, and help others to prepare, for the perfecting of the saints which I shall fulfill in these last days.

Oh, I know that many of you are concerned about when the governments and powers will turn on My people and where you shall hide.  But know this, I have all things under My control.  Therefore, it is not for you to worry, yet to trust Me and do as I say.  I shall provide safe havens for those whom I shall protect.  Yet, know this also, not all those who say they are Mine shall be protected by Me.  Therefore, do not invite just anyone who claims to be of Me into your fellowship.  Yet, be led by My Spirit to discern those in whom I will join unto you.  For My house shall be built by My Spirit alone.  And as you learn to be led by My Spirit in all things, I shall use you to build My house in these last days.  And My kingdom shall outshine the gross darkness that shall cover the earth…

Therefore, fret no longer over the conspiracies of man and what governments are doing behind closed doors.  Even when you witness my hand cleansing the evil in governments, do not rejoice when you see one fall, yet rejoice in the fact that righteousness has prevailed.

I love you all with an everlasting love and there is much to do in these last days regarding the establishment of My kingdom.  Therefore, I desire for you all to untangle yourselves from this world and focus on My Son and what the Spirit is saying to you. Glorious days are ahead for all who would give their whole hearts unto Me and My kingdom.  I do not desire for any of you to miss out on this.  Therefore, heed what I have said to you this day and it shall be well with you….

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Wow, what a good word, both a warning and a comfort as well. Even when your Father is giving a warning, there is the knowledge that it is given because He desperately is concerned for the welfare of His family and that if they abide within the warning there is the comfort given of a secure abiding place in Him.

I have been watching a lot of heavenly experiences on YouTube where people have had dreams or actual visitations of visiting God or Jesus, and so many are reiterating the same message that if Jesus did come for the church in the state she is in now, only about 2 percent would be ready because God is a holy God and cannot accept a garment on His Bride that is with stain or wrinkle. Many of the experiences I have seen were Christians who had dreams or visitations and realized that they had spotted or defiled garments. One girl was weeping as she relayed that she saw herself in the vision or dream being taken to hell because she was not in a state of readiness. I do realize that Christ is our righteousness, but there is more awareness of coming daily and offering ourselves daily as a consecrated vessel, offering our body as a daily sacrifice…not becoming born again day after day, but consecrating your life each day purposely unto God and repenting for anything that would bring anything, any stain or blemish, between the relationship and intimacy between my soul and the Father, even unknowingly.

Even as a married couple come together in intimacy, they become one in spirit in a mystery of God.

And in intimacy with God, (but not in a sexual way,) it is like we are renewing our covenant with Him and becoming one and establishing that oneness with Him, and in that oneness, we become more like Him, our garments being made spotless.

I found this on the internet just now which coincides with what I believe in that it is corresponding work on both the effort of the Bride and the Holy Spirit to make the Bride acceptable to the Bridegroom:

http://www.thewayprepared.com/studies/bride-made-ready.html

Anyway, I really appreciate your warnings in love from the Father.

With love ,

Your sister in Christ, Kimberly

Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Hello Kimberly,

Thanks for your comments and what you’ve shared.  Yes, I too believe that there is MUCH to do on our part to make ourselves a ready bride.  I also believe that it will not be done by our own works of the flesh, but by the power of His Spirit alone along with our compliance and obedience.

I also believe that a man-child company of people is being raised up who will help the bride to prepare, much like John the Baptist was the forerunner to prepare the way for the bridegroom.  Also, like John was not found in the synagogues, but in the wilderness, these people will not be in the churches of man, so people will have to seek them out the way they did John….

Bless you, Sis…

Your brother in Christ,

Kevin B.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar