"Laughter and Joy" – By Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Laughter and Joy" – By Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Laughter and Joy” Elaine Tavolacci

June 5, 2018

Elaine Tavolacci

I want to share a word that I had a couple of years ago. With all the warfare and the trying times that we are living in, many believers have lost the joy that they once had. They are burdened down with worries, sickness and fatigue. The Holy Spirit is showing me that He is going to restore joy and release laughter to His people. There is a great time of rejoicing coming to those who have been going through a difficult season. We have all been held captive to something in our lives, and the enemy is trying to enslave people once again through sickness, financial problems, family issues, fears and addictions. Whatever difficulty you are going through Jesus wants to release you and restore the joy back into your life.

The book of Psalms chapter 126 speaks about how the Israelites rejoiced after their return from the exile and the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion. In the days of Nehemiah, when they came back from Persia at the decree of Ezra, they were rejoicing when they realized that they were able to go back and rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. They were so filled with joy that they described it as a dream. The Lord wants to rebuild the things in your life that have been devoured by adversity.

The Lord says, I am rebuilding those areas of your life that have been destroyed in the battle. I will restore those things that have been lost or stolen and I will remove the heavy burdens that have weighed you down. Shackles are being broken and captives are being released. The strongholds that have held you prisoner are coming off. I am releasing the prisoners of war, and returning them home once again. I am healing the brokenhearted and setting the captives free.

Allow me to release you from addictions that you are not able to overcome on your own, lifestyles that you are not able to change, and renew your old mindsets and negative ways of thinking. Allow me to be Lord over every area of your life. Allow me to free you from the bondage that is keeping you from walking in freedom. I will break the restraints that are holding you back from all that I have provided for you. Take the limits off me in what I am able to do. Although you are in a difficult season, victory shall be yours and joy and laughter shall return to you. As you have sown in tears, you shall reap in joy. You will go out with joy and be sent forth with peace. This is the Covenant promises that I have made with you; says the Lord.

Psalms 126:1-6

When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad. Bring back our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the South. Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Jeremiah 29:14

I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Acts 2:28

You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in your presence.

Elaine

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wonderful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar