Knee Replacement Cancelled Thanks to God’s Miracle Power

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Knee Replacement Cancelled Thanks to God’s Miracle Power

I am currently writing my 5th book and I thought I would share one of the testimonies from chapter one.  This book is titled “Fresh Oil,” as it is a great reflection of what God is doing in our church called Kingdom Encounters.  We planted this church about 2.5 years ago, and I shared a message early on about the anointing of God from Psalm 92:10 where it says we shall be anointed with fresh oil.  So in our culture here, you will rarely hear an Amen of agreement, but instead you will often hear the phrase Fresh Oil when someone likes what is happening at Kingdom Encounters.  You can discover more about us at http://www.kingdomencounters.net 

Okay – here is the testimony from Chapter One:

On October 19, 2014 which was the first official day of our new church plant called Kingdom Encounters, God did something miraculous that truly demonstrated who He is, and how He will be with us, while showing where we would be going as a church.  We have a lady in our church named Sharon.  She happens to be the oldest member of church at the age of 76.  She was 73 when this miracle happened.  She is pictured above.

Sharon was walking with a walker and a cane depending on the severity of her pain and discomfort as was scheduled to have knee replacement surgery just eleven days later.  I asked her if I could pray for her, and after a 20 second prayer she stated she felt warmth in her knee.  I suggested that she try walking up some small steps, which she was able to do with ease.  All week long she tried to get her knee to hurt, even bending it backwards in weird positions and at times jumping up and down, yet she had no pain.  About six days later she went into see her doctor for a pre-operation exam and she shared with him that I had prayed with her and that she had no pain all week.  After further examination he cancelled the surgery declaring that she was well. 

The interesting thing about this is that she was also experiencing shortness of breath and dizziness too and both of these symptoms were also healed, even though we never even prayed for them.  All I did was ask for God’s presence to come, spoke and shared some healing declarations and Sharon got well, and now nearly three years later she still has not had the surgery.  I have seen her walk up and down flights of stairs with no problems.   She even cleans our church building as a volunteer.      

Jay West
    anointed2go

Rose Cowen
    Participant

As I saw this I felt like I was to stop and read this and pray for a family member that has been having back problems and has had a couple surgeries already and is scheduled for another surgery next month.  Her name is Anita, and she has pain and walks a little bent over…I believe the problem is her discs and a build up of some sort…God knows all the medical terms….I am praying she will not need the surgery and that God will heal here right where she stands….and we stand on the promises of the Lord…thank you Jesus……THANK YOU JESUS…..BREATHE ON THIS WORD……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar