It's Time to Pray for Land Inheritances! – By Jamie Rohrbaugh

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words It's Time to Pray for Land Inheritances! – By Jamie Rohrbaugh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

It’s Time to Pray for Land Inheritances!

Would you like to inherit land without having the money to buy it—simply receiving land by the gift of God? If so, then it’s time to pray for land inheritances!

What Are Land Inheritances?

First, they are plural. When Father God gave me this word, He was very clear that the word references multiple inheritances. But to dig further, inheritances of any kind are things that you receive by virtue of either your bloodline OR your relationship with another person.

A person is usually given an inheritance when there is a triggering event: namely, the death of the benefactor. When the benefactor dies, his will gets read and his commands get carried out, giving his property to the people named in his will.

To say that another way: When the benefactor dies, his will gets read and his commands get carried out, giving his property to the people named in his will.

In our case, Jesus is the Benefactor. Because Jesus died, we can read His will. His death was still the triggering event that made it possible for His will to be executed. So now, thanks to Jesus’ Blood sacrifice, God is handing out His property to the people named in that will. And according to God’s written Will, the Bible, the people named in the will are you and me.

How Does Receiving Our Land of Inheritance Work?

First, we need to understand that all the land belongs to God, so He can give it to whomever He wishes. Psalm 24:1 tells us, “The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.”

But if ALL the land is God’s, does He want to give it to you?

YES!

Since Father owns everything and always has, He will still own it even after He gives it to you. He owns it because He is the over-arching Chief Owner of all creation. Nevertheless, it IS His will to physically give you the land of your own to inhabit while you are living on the earth. We know this because God has always given land to His people. (Photo via flickr)

He personally planted a garden for Adam and Eve to inhabit. It was theirs to tend. After that, He gave land to Abraham and Abraham’s descendants. In Genesis 13:14-17, God told Abraham:

“And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: ‘Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward; for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever. And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth; so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants also could be numbered. Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you.”

What kind of land do you dream of having?

God perpetuated that covenant that He made with Abraham. He kept it always, and is still keeping it; for it was a “forever” covenant. He did in fact bring Abraham into that land, and it has belonged to Abraham’s descendants from that time until now. It still does belong to the Jewish people. And the blessings God gave Abraham through the covenant He made with that man of faith are available to you and me today.

Galatians 3:13-14 says, “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree’), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”

What Does God Say About Giving You Land?

Look at just a few of the other Scriptures that tell us it’s God’s will to give us land:

“The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever.” Psalm 37:29

“Wait on the Lord, and keep His way, and He shall exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.” Psalm 37:34

“So it shall be, when the Lord your God brings you into the land of which He swore to your fathers…to give you large and beautiful cities which you did not build, houses full of all good things, which you did not fill, hewn-out wells which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which you did not plant…” Deuteronomy 6:10-12

“When your son asks you in time to come, saying, ‘What is the meaning of the testimonies, the statutes, and the judgments which the Lord our God has commanded you?’ then you shall say to your son:

…Then He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in, to give us the land of which He swore to our fathers. And the Lord commanded us to observe all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as it is this day.” Deuteronomy 6:20-24

“Therefore you shall keep the commandments of the Lord your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey; a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper. When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land which He has given you.” Deuteronomy 8:6-10

The Bible clearly says that it’s God’s will to give us houses, land, vineyards, and more. Just to make sure I wasn’t interpreting these Scriptures incorrectly, I actually looked up the word “land” that is used in many of the Scripture passages above. And to my surprise, I found out that it does mean land, dirt, actual, physical space on planet Earth, tangible, physical land. (Photo via Wikipedia)

Beloved, we have to stop trying to spiritualize all the promises of God! Sometimes He really is talking about physical stuff! And in these promises, He really is talking about physical land. Land you can hike on, build on, live on, and garden on. Land.

What kind of land do you dream of having? Do you dream of land upon which to live? Land for your children to enjoy? Land to use for ministry?

Whatever kind of land you want, the Word of God says: “Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4).

Brothers and sisters, it’s time to pray for land inheritances. If you will delight yourself in the Lord and present His Word back to Him in prayer, He will hear your prayer, honor His Word, and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray For Your Land Inheritance

We need to understand that all the land belongs to God, so He can give it to whomever He wishes.

Pray this prayer for your land inheritance with me:

Father God, in Jesus’ name, I thank You for all Your promises that tell me You desire to give me land. Father, I thank You that it’s the Blood of Jesus, who died but then rose again and is alive forevermore, that has purchased my inheritance for me. And I thank You that Your Word says that if I delight myself in You, You will give me the desires of my heart.

So Father God, in Jesus’ name, I claim Your promise. You said the righteous shall inherit the land. I am the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21), so I’m asking You to send me the land You have for me. Bring me my inheritance of land that You desire me to have. Bring me the perfect land at the perfect time, and help me to dwell in it forever. Father God, thank You for my land. Thank You for giving me bold faith to believe You mean what You say. I know I have received my land, and I give You all the praise.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Does this message speak to your heart today? If so, pray for your land inheritances and don’t stop praying until you receive them! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Jamie Rohrbaugh
    From His Presence
    Email: Jamie@FromHisPresence.com

Jamie Rohrbaugh is an author, speaker, and presence-seeker whose heart is for the local church. Called to intercession and prophetic ministry, her passion is to see sons and daughters transformed by the love of Abba Father. Jamie blogs for a global readership at FromHisPresence.com, where she writes about prayer, personal revival, and the supernatural lifestyle and she has written for various ministry outlets. She holds a Master’s in Biblical Studies from Berea Seminary and is a grateful member of the Redbud Writers Guild. Jamie serves as a domestic missionary in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Source:
    Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email:
    info@elijahlist.net
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar