Incredible Increase, Breakthrough and Abundance…Don't forget – Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Incredible Increase, Breakthrough and Abundance…Don't forget – Lana Vawser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Incredible Increase, Breakthrough and Abundance…Don’t forget

Yesterday I heard the song:  “Don’t You Forget About Me.”

By Lana Vawser

About two years ago I had a radical encounter with the Lord that changed my life. Sitting on the floor of my prayer room delighting in Him, He began to show me a season of incredible breakthrough, blessing upon blessing, increase and abundance that was coming to the Church. That season of incredible provision, that season of incredible harvest and fruitful abundance, there would be SO much blessing all around, but in the midst of all the blessing, all the provision and all the increase, I heard Him whisper to me… “But don’t lose Me. Don’t forget Me.”

This incredible sense surrounded me that in the midst of the increase that was coming that was so significant, so beautiful, so refreshing, the change of the season into a land full of breakthrough of promises, to not forget Him. To be “intentional” in the blessing and abundant “new lands” to be pressing deeper into the quiet place, the secret place of intimacy with Him unlike never before.

Recently, this encounter has been stirring in me SO much. When I asked the Lord why it was stirring in me again, He whispered to me that two years ago I was forerunning what He is releasing now.

The Lord recently brought me back to a passage of Scripture that He brought before my eyes a year ago. It’s from Deuteronomy 8:7-18:

“For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land—a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills; a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills. When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.

Be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied, then your heart will become proud and you will forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. He led you through the vast and dreadful wilderness, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock. He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you. You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.”

There is so much in this passage which I believe the Lord is speaking through today, and I will continue to unpack this and share as the Lord leads me to, but today I want to encourage you with this.

The Lord is bringing you into a good, new land. It is a land that is going to be a land of refreshing. There is going to be new wine, there is going to be healing, there is going to be increase, there is going to be abundant provision – the camels are coming. There is going to be financial increase for many of you. There is going to be favour, opportunity, increase, blessing upon blessing, hearts desires fulfilled, tremendous fruitfulness and your heart is going to DELIGHT and BE SATISFIED in all that the Lord releases in you and to you. His heart is for you to THRIVE in your new land.

There is going to be tremendous blessing…

Deuteronomy 1:11 says:

“May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!”

There is going to be tremendous increase that you will receive, but in the midst of the increase, in the midst of the blessing… I feel the heart of God SO strongly..

“Don’t forget Me”

I feel a beautiful, loving warning from the heart of God, that in the midst of the tremendous increase and blessing coming to you, stay deep in the secret place. Stay close to His heart and I feel the Lord saying that as you stay deep in the secret place, “YOU WILL REMEMBER”.

Be intentional to continue to “come away” with Him. He is bringing you in the midst of tremendous blessing and increase to a greater place of “union” with Him.

OBEDIENCE OVER OPPORTUNITY

I have been talking a lot about this lately, but the Lord is having me repeat this over and over. “Obedience over opportunity”. In this new land of blessing, of provision, of increase, stay close to His heart and seek His strategy. Seek His guidance and His WAY to steward all that He is releasing. For in this new land, there will be many opportunities, but the Lord is encouraging us to continue to choose Him and choose to obey His voice, no matter how sparkly the opportunity is that comes. Do not forget the commands of the Lord, do not forget the strategy that He has given you. Do not forget to hold to His decrees. For the “pathways” in this new land of significant increase, may be completely different to what you expect and the Lord may have you “go against the grain”, but I encourage you to OBEY His voice even when you don’t understand.

I had a significant dream this year where the Lord showed me increase coming to the people of God and the wisdom that would be NEEDED to steward the increase He is releasing. As I was waking the Lord spoke to me “Lana, in this season, increase and wisdom are marrying.” So I implore you, in this season of incredible increase that is about to burst forth in a whole new way in the new lands, to be seeking the wisdom and strategy of God to know how to STEWARD the land of incredible blessing and increase. (James 1:5)

BE INTENTIONAL TO REMEMBER – A WARNING AGAINST PRIDE

“Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied, then your heart will become proud and you will forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. “

In this new land of increase and blessing, as we continue to remember His decrees and obey His voice, staying deep in the secret place, close to His heart, our hearts will be guarded. I felt the Lord saying to “BE INTENTIONAL TO REMEMBER”. Be INTENTIONAL to remember what He has done for you, who He is, and where you have “come from” in the place of incredible increase and blessing. Whatever that looks like for you, be purposeful to REMEMBER all He has done for you and brought you through.

“…….who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. He led you through the vast and dreadful wilderness, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock. He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you.” (verses 14-16)

I felt this warning from the heart of such a beautiful Father, our perfect heavenly Father, because He is wanting His people to be guarded from the place of pride. I saw in the new land of incredible blessing and increase, I saw MANY beginning to struggle with pride, and pride creeping into hearts and a great “forgetting” was taking place, but the Lord is releasing such a beautiful warning to us as His people, that as we enter into this place of incredible blessing and increase, that we stay deep in that place of intimacy where He develops humility within us, He refines by fire, He purifies and He leads us. In this new land as we live deep in the secret place, He is going to bring about great rest, He is going to bring about great refreshment and He is going to continue to remove the things within us that continue to wage war against against what He is wanting to build and release.

SO MUCH IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

SO much is about to change!!! This is the season of radical change, and I sense the strategy of the enemy to attempt to lure hearts in their promised lands into a place of busyness or hinder that quiet, secret place, deep place of intimacy with Jesus, because He doesn’t want us as God’s people to know how to STEWARD the increase, He wants it hindered.

But friend, I encourage you today, as the Lord leads you into this new land, as the blessing, the increase, the financial blessing, the breakthroughs explode all around you more and more, stay close to His heart. Be intentional to come away with Him and remember what He has done and from where you have come. There is a glorious new depth of intimacy awaiting you in your new land of promise. The Lord wants you to be filled with great joy, your heart glad and rejoicing in your blessing and the increase He is releasing upon you, but He also wants you to stay in the place of deep communion with Him. He wants to develop your union with Him in greater ways in the land of blessing.

The Lord whispered to me…”Many know how to steward the deep place of intimacy in hardship and trial and at times lack, but few know how to steward the deep place of intimacy in the increase, in the blessing and in the abundant favour.”

He wants to teach us in a whole new and fresh way how to steward increase and blessing with integrity, humility and purity and I believe that is why it is so imperative as He leads us into these new lands of increase and blessing that we are sowing into the secret place of knowing Him, delighting in Him, our beautiful Jesus, as our true source, our first love, our all in all, more than EVER before.

I saw many of God’s people swimming in the rivers of the Spirit at depths they had never experienced, moving in such a powerful flow of revelation of His Word and who He is as they stayed deep in the secret place. A whole new realm of flowing with Him, the leading of His Spirit and being sensitive to heaven’s strategy.

The land before you is BOUNTIFUL, and in His heart and the secret place, He will teach you to steward it and enjoy it with great joy!!!!

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wow. Wonderful…

Deep unto deep continually… This scripture is what immediately came to my mind

Philippians 4:11-13 

Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Sorry about all the tags! I need to remember to strip those out when posting 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar