"I’m Truly Coming – If You Believe!" (Podcast/Radio & Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "I’m Truly Coming – If You Believe!" (Podcast/Radio & Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(Originally Given July 22, 2017)

Be Blessed, My Little Ones, Amen. Christ your King comes soon; and I say again, “Sooner than some of you believe, Amen.”

Disturbing news comes now; and many, both within Me and without Me tremble in fear. Mine need not fear.  For your sake, Children, great Spiritual leaders will appear and allow Me to flow through them.

Some of these apparent Spiritual leaders will serve My enemy, satan.  Do not hesitate to discern the spirits that now live within THIS WORLD (see Matt 16:17; 1 John 4:1-3; 2 Cor 4:3-6; Eph 2:1-3; Col 1:9-14). Pull back and wait for My Word; and also My confirmation before you agree with any Spiritual leaders’ teachings.

Leave all things to Me, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Remember, all things are done by Me; and much is done by Me through you.  Let go and allow Me to lead you into your peace and freedom.  I am here with you always, Amen Amen and again Amen.

I do not look at the “old” as old.  I raise them up as pillars within My Spiritual Church after years of training and waiting for this day with Me.  I AM God Almighty, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(In Christ’s Love, Christine Williams)

Be sure and visit our blog/website:

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar