“I Live Within You For This Reason” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “I Live Within You For This Reason” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Prophesying: OT: …to prophesy, i.e. speak (or sing) [or write] by inspiration [from God] (in prediction or simple discourse [one’s normal native language (i.e.) English, French etc]) (Strong’s Concordance)

Behold, saith the Lord God Almighty.  Each who overcomes now, comes for My peace, Amen.

Know the “Rest” of the Lord God within your hearts as you reach out to help others.  Encourage each Child of God that I bring to you, as you speak My Word and not your own.  My Word is the Power of God wrapped in My Love and brought to earth at this time.  See Me manifest through My spoken Word — spoken through you, Children, Amen Amen and again Amen (see John 14:15-18).

All of My Children can, and should prophesy (see 1 Cor 14:22-251 Cor 14:31Rev 19:9-10).  This is the generation in which this Spiritual gift awakens and manifests in all who will receive My Voice (John 10:25-30). Know My freedom and liberation this day, saith the Lord.  All who will hear ~ will REST, Amen.  Hear Me, My Voice, heart, and mind in you, and through you.  I am within you for this reason, Amen Amen and again Amen.

I am He who loves you.  I love all.  Bring all to Me for healing, and allow Me to flow through you now and always.  I am the answer before you ask.

Know Me.  I am Christ’s reality within you today and forever; I am Spirit and I am Eternal Life to all who will hear, Amen Amen and again Amen (see John 4:23-24John 17:2-3) .

Please visit our website at https://christine-williams-ministry.org and our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ChristsLoveLetters/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar