By Lana Vawser

The Lord has been focusing in on disappointment a lot in this season and bringing healing to His people.

The chains of disappointment have been holding so many caged. So many have been battling intense fear because of disappointment. So many have been struggling to get their “hopes up” again and to “dream again” when disappointment is still strongly holding them.

The Lord told me recently that this was a season of EXPECTANCY and BIRTHING.

He is healing disappointment and breaking the chains so His people can HOPE again. The foreboding spirit is being broken in significant ways. The fear of the future, the fear of something bad happening, the Lord is breaking it, healing hearts and breathing EXPECTANCY upon His people. The hope, anticipation, the eagerness, the excitement that something GOOD is going to happen.

The promises are being birthed right now. Promises are manifesting and being fulfilled in significant ways, accelerated ways and the fulfillment of promises are making hearts that have been weary and discouraged, GLAD.

The disappointments of the past are being healed and the Lord is removing their hold. You are being set free to fly, to soar, to dream again, to allow your heart to breathe again, and filled with hope for what God is going to do and the plans that He has for you. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I also saw the Lord releasing prophetic vision and insight to many about what He is doing now, what He is releasing, and He is whispering the fulfillment of those promises, FINALLY. I saw many wrestling with “This seems too good to be true? Is this real? Could it really be time? Could this promise and heart’s desire finally have arrived?” and I saw disappointment attempting to creep in. The fear of disappointment is battering up against the whispers of life and hope of promises fulfilled, new seasons, new levels of expectancy and new levels of birthing of the promises of God.

I heard the Lord make a decree:

“Where disappointment is attempting to batter up against the whisper of My promise, KNOW that this is the VERY AREA that My promise fulfilled will bring you GREAT JOY!!!!! The VERY area the disappointment is attempting to whisper “you are about to be let down again”, is the very area, I am about to show My goodness and release JOY unlike you have ever known in a DOUBLE PORTION.”

It’s time! It’s time! It’s time for the birthing of the Isaacs. It’s time! It’s time! It’s time!

The Lord is taking the disappointments of the past and healing them, and the fear of disappointment attempting to batter up against the promise God is releasing, right now, God is BREAKING that disappointment and He is going to release DOUBLE JOY!!!

He is turning DISAPPOINTMENTS to GREAT JOY!!!!!

“Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace, you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land and everlasting JOY will be yours.” – Isaiah 61:7

“Because you got a double dose of trouble and more than your share of contempt, Your inheritance in the land will be doubled and your joy go on forever.” – Isaiah 61:7 (MSG Translation)