I am the Beginning ~ Prophecy

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I am the Beginning ~ Prophecy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jacky Julyan
    Participant

In worship and prayer this afternoon the LORD shared these words with me to share for the edification of the Church and also a warning of things to come.  I saw the heavens and the multitude of stars and through this the Beginning of the Trinity which has always been there from the beginning.
    *****************************************************************************

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made…. John 1:1-3

PODCAST HERE

WORD

I was there in the Beginning.  I was at the Beginning.  I am the Beginning.  I was at the Beginning of your life.  I created you, I formed you, I fashioned you.  You are made in Our likeness, in the image of God I created you both male and female.

I am is, I am was, I am will be forever and ever for I was there at the Beginning.  I have always been.  I have always been love.  I am love.  I love all My people, I love all My creatures.  The Glory of My Name fills the heavens and the earth.  I am He who is alive.  I have always been living.  I am Life.  I am Eternal.  I am Eternal Life.

Nothing, My beloved children is too hard for Me.  I am the WORD that became flesh.  I was in the Beginning.  Do not try to comprehend those eternal things of heaven for you are still on earth.  I am preparing you.  I am leading you to abandon everything that this world has to offer for it is dung.  All of the world and it’s desires shall pass away.  Only eternal things shall last.

Put away idolatry.  Put away all those corruptible things that are attached to this world.  Surrender to Him who was there at the Beginning.  Surrender for the time is coming when all shall go through the furnace of great testing.  Let go of your attachment to things and people.

Glory in your God, your Saviour who is King of Kings and LORD of Lords.  Let go of all things for none of it shall be with you.  Your flesh counts for nothing.  I died on the cross, My flesh stripped from me even unto the bones and muscles.  Flesh counts for nothing.

Give Glory to God.  Lay down your life for it counts as nothing save in Christ Jesus.

Heaven is My home, the earth is My footstool.  Come to Me, Jesus, Come to Me for I am the Living Waters, I am the Bread of Life.  I am the Beginning and the End.  I am the Alpha and the Omega.

This world counts for nothing.  For those born-again by the Spirit of God do not walk according to the flesh.  It counts for nothing.  Trust your whole life, your body which is the Holy Temple, entrust it into My Hands.

Surrender My children, surrender everything for I am going to shake all nations, all people’s.  I will shake all the lands.  It will splinter and divide.  All is to be uncovered.  I will rain down the fires from the heavens.  Do not hold on to anything of this world.

Yes, I am to shake the earth like never before.  Hearts will melt with fear.  The Final Day of Rest is coming.  Darkness is coming but to My children I say hold on.  Do not despair for your redemption draws nigh.  I am coming very soon.  Hold on to what you have, do not veer neither to the right nor to the left.  Your secure position is only in Christ Jesus alone.

Continually come to Me.  Daily come to Me for without Me you can do nothing.  My Father is the Gardner, I am the True Vine and you are the branches.  Any branch that does not bear good fruit shall be cut down and thrown into the fire.  A tree is known by its fruit.  Many fig trees have been given time to repent but they have followed the desires of this world.  They  have accepted the lies of that Great Deceiver giving in to the pride of life and to the lusts of the flesh.  I tell you the truth, the flesh counts for nothing!

My people, My people, I appeal to you at this very late hour to come away from all the works of darkness and unfruitfulness.  Do not be caught in the flames.  Forsake and hate this world for it is soon to pass away forever.

My people, My people, repent of doing things your own way.  Come into My House, My Ways for I do not belong to this earth.  Repent!  Come out, come to Me, worship Me only for those who come to Me worship both Me and My Father in Spirit and in Truth.  Those who follow Me listen to Me for I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Follow My Ways.  Follow Life.  Follow Only Me!  Only in Me do you have Life.

Come away My people …. come away for the time is short, shorter than you think.  There is now no time to sit on the fence.  If you are to follow Me, then follow Me.  If you are to serve this world, its monetary systems then do so.

Choose this Day whom you shall serve.  But know this!  All shall be raised to life again, those who have done good to eternal life and to those who have done evil to everlasting torment.

Choose this Day for the time is drawing near!

I am coming very soon, very soon.

I say do not be deceived, God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows, so shall he reap. Some to eternal life, some to eternal damnation.

For all who come to Me, Jesus, I shall fill you with everlasting springs of water spilling over into eternal life.

Yes, I am He who was in the Beginning and now shall be world without end…. Amem!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar